34. Let's paint!

Abhinav

We watched the movie and it was lunchtime by the time we completed it. 

"Let's cook something!" She said getting excited. I am seeing someone getting excited to cook instead of eating for the first time. Maybe because my best friend who happens to be her brother, my brothers and sister all love eating and don't know C of cooking. 

"Come on Nav!" She said shaking my hand. I stood up and we both made our way to the kitchen. 

"What should we cook?" She asked keeping her hand under her chin thinking. She looks so cute doing so.

"Got it!" She chirped and took out the required things. She was kneading the dough and her hair kept falling on her face distracting her. She tried to push them away with her shoulder but they fell on her face again.

I held her hair and tied it in a bun. 

"I thought you will say something like open hair suits you more like those movie heroes." She said smiling and I snaked my hands around her waist placing my chin on her shoulder.

"Every hairstyle suits my wife. And it is more comfortable in the kitchen and it gives me better access." I said the last part with a mischievous smile adorning my lips.

"Access to?" She asked tilting her head a little towards me.

"To..." I kissed her neck.

"Your beautiful neck!" I completed biting her sweet spot and she turned around wrapping her hands around my neck.

"We have to cook!" I said snuggling into her neck and she hummed. 

"Leave me then!" She said trying to take my hands away.

"Let's cook like this," I said turning her back and hugging her from back.

"I hope we manage to make something edible!" She replied concentrating on cooking. 

We completed it in an hour and had our lunch together. It was tasty.

"What now?" She asked placing the dishes in the sink.

"I have to give you something!" I said, took hold of her hand, and started walking towards our room. 

"What?" she asked getting curious. 

"Patience baby! Patience!" I said and she huffed like a kid.

I went to the closet and took out the boxes. Her gifts which I wanted to give her on her birthday but couldn't due to the issues. The other one was her first rasois' gift. It slipped out of my mind and I decided to give it along with her birthday gifts but could not.

I came out and handed her the boxes and she opened them with a smile.

"They are beautiful," She asked looking at me.

"Not more than my biwi!" I said wrapping my hands around her waist.

She hid her face in my chest blushing.

"Why these specifically?" she asked raising her head.

"Because these bangles adorn my wife's beautiful hands which cooked the best sweet of my life that day. And this set, the moment I saw it I wanted to give it to my princess." I said kissing her cheek and she again hid her face in my chest.

"Princess, " I called and she looked up at me resting her chin on my chest expectantly.

"We will be announced as the king and queen in 15 days on the day of my coronation," I said and she nodded understandingly.

"When will we leave for the palace?" she asked.

"In a week. But, before that I want you to promise me something." I said and she hummed indicating me to continue.