59. Our time together

Isha

I woke up from a nap nearly in the evening. We have to go shopping. With that in mind, I got freshened up and changed into a red suit as Prisha bhabi asked us to wear red so that we could continue with our original plan of wearing the same color dresses. I glanced at my husband who was sleeping peacefully.

I walked to him, ran my fingers in his hair, and felt his smooth and silky hair getting messy under my touch. I kissed his forehead followed by his eyes and nose. Then I kissed his cheeks and I very well know he is wide awake and enjoying it. I bit his cheek a little which caused him to open his eyes with a frown.

"That's not how you wake someone up, Princess," He deadpanned, trying to fight a smile forming on his lips, seeing me giggle.

"Why don't you teach me then?" I raised a brow suggestively and the next thing I knew I was under him on the bed and he was hovering above me with our bodies tangled.

"Gladly," he husked and took my lips in his for an earth-shattering kiss. His lips, mastered the art of assaulting mine in every possible way leaving me craving for more of him, heck, all of him.

When he was satisfied with my lips, he moved down to my neck peppering kisses all the way down, and nuzzled into my neck leaving open-mouth kisses there. He bit my sweet spot earning a moan from me and started licking it to soothe the pain. 

"Try this from next time," He smiled on my neck and laid down pulling me onto himself, with my head resting on his chest as his hands found their way into my hair caressing them.

"Achha ji, that looks more like making out than waking up," I pointed out the obvious. He kissed my cheeks then bit it making me hiss.

"We have no problem with it, do we?" He questioned back and I blushed in reply. His chuckles filled the otherwise empty room. 

"Go get ready, we need to leave," I ushered him to get up and he woke up reluctantly. Once he was done bathing, I helped him get dressed. 

"Can we go to the temple before going to the mall?" I queried once we were both completely ready. 

"As my Queen commands," His reply was immediate. He texted someone, intervened our fingers, and led me out of our chamber to the garage where our cars were parked.

"Which one today?" He asked as we stood in the middle of some 10 cars of different models and makes. I pointed our BMW M4 and he smiled at me leading us to it. Nav and Abir are mad about cars just like me and we have a floor filled with cars back home but only have a few here.

"Do you wanna drive?" He asked once we approached and I nodded enthusiastically making him chuckle at my enthusiasm. He passed me the key and got into the passenger seat after opening the driver seat door for me. Once we were out of the garage, guards started getting into their cars and the family got into their own cars while Adi bhayya and Prisha bhabi got into mine as he flew here.

Once we reached the temple, I took the platter of offerings from the back seat and Nav covered my head with my dupatta and we walked in together while the others followed. The priests received us warmly and did the special puja they always do when royals visit. 

In the end, I and Abhinav did the aarthi together and then everyone did the aarthi taking turns. We took Prashad and Pandit ji asked Nav to fill my hair partition with sindoor which he gladly obliged. A pinch of sindoor fell on my nose like every other time and he pinched my nose with a mischievous grin like always.

We sat there for a while basking in the setting sun and the peaceful temple environment. After that, we went to the mall which I have always wanted to go to but never got time to visit. By the time we reached, there were guards already spreading in different directions taking care of security.