22. Accusation!

Abhinav

I carried her down after we had our first kiss. It was my first kiss. I know it was her first too. I placed her on the bed and slipped beside her. Soon we both drifted off to sleep cuddling.

The next morning when I woke up I saw her sleeping resting her head on my chest. I moved away a few hairs stands to get a better view of her beautiful face. I was staring at her when she opened her eyes.

"Good morning!" She said in her sleepy voice. I replied with a good morning and kissed her forehead. She blushed a little and turned away. I got down from the bed and walked to the bathroom. She went in after I came out. I sat on the couch and did some work before she came back. She came out and sat in front of the vanity. She applied her moisturizer, and lotion and set her hair. She was about to wear her Mangalsutra but I held her hands.

 She was about to wear her Mangalsutra but I held her hands

"Allow me?" I asked. She nodded her head and left the chain. I made her wear the chain, took a pinch of sindoor between my fingers, and filled her hair partition. I kissed her hair before taking my watch from the table.

"I will be late today," I informed her tying the watch around my wrist. 

"Okay! Is there any issue?" She asked getting up from her place. She walked toward me and handed me my mobile and wallet and took hers.

"Commissioner sir said he wants to discuss something about that man who kidnapped Abhigya," I informed her. At first, I didn't want her to get involved in this mess but now I don't want to hide anything from her.

"Okay! Please don't lose your cool." She said placing a hand on my shoulder. She knows me well. I can easily lose my cool when it comes to my family. 

"I can't make promises Princess," I replied. I don't want to promise her something I can't fulfill. She deserves much more than broken promises.

"And I am not asking you to promise. I am just asking you to try." She smiled at me assuringly. We both walked out hand in hand. We had our breakfast with everyone and walked out. She made a puppy face looking at the security waiting for her but didn't say anything. She just went and sat in her car after kissing my cheek. I know she doesn't like security but I can't take risks when it comes to her safety.

I went to my office and attended a few meetings. We went to inspect a few products and finalized a few things. Dad called me to inform me about the preparations for her birthday. Her parents weren't able to celebrate her birthday for the last two years and Ishaan too was away from her for 4 years. And for my family, it's her first birthday with all of us. Everyone wants to make it special for her. Tomorrow is her birthday! My princess's birthday. 

I packed my things and left for the shopping mall. I want to give her the best gift. But what should I give her? I went to the mall and started searching for something interesting to give her.

First I selected an outfit for her. It's a beautiful saree. Then I moved to other shops to select a few more gifts for her. I spent almost 4 hours buying her some gifts. Never in my life did I spend more than 15 min for shopping but today I spent 3 hours for my wife. And the best part is I am loving it. I can imagine her reactions while seeing these. I paid the bills and drove off to Commissioner Sir's office. 

One of the constables guided me to commissioner sir as soon as I entered. I walked in and wished sir. A man is standing there with bruises all over his face. Two officers are sitting in front of Sir. I am sure that man is the one who kidnapped my sister. After a few seconds, Ishaan too entered. He took a seat beside me after wishing everyone.

"This man is saying it was Isha who asked him to kidnap Abhigya to get her revenge!" Sir informed making me shell-shocked. This man is accusing my wife of kidnapping my sister while she was the one who saved her in the first place. Before I could process the information a sharp punch landed on the man's face and he fell down. Ishaan was smashing his face continuously. 

"Ishaan! Calm down!" One of the officers yelled pulling Ishaan away from the man.

"Calm down? This piece of shit is accusing my sister of kidnapping my fiance and you want me to freaking calm down?" Ishaan yelled back.

"I know! Isha is like my sister too. We all know that Isha will never do such things so please. Someone is trying to frame her. We have to find them." The officer said and Ishaan visibly relaxed and sat down after passing a death glare to the man who was now lying on the floor face covered with blood.

"Now talk! And let me tell you. You are going to speak only the truth!" The officer said in a dangerous tone that can send shivers down anyone's spine.

"I... I am telling the truth! Isha Ma'am asked me to kidnap Abhigya to show her what can happen when someone tries to insult her. She wanted to take revenge for what Abhigya had done at that party when she thought Isha Ma'am was your girlfriend." He said with fear evident in his voice. How does he know what has happened at that party? Even though it happened at a party no one other than our siblings, Ishaan and Isha know about that. Did someone eavesdrop on our conversation? It's possible considering the amount of workers who roamed there. But who is trying to frame Isha? What will they get by framing her? My chain of thoughts broke when someone shook me.

"You trust your sister a lot right? Soon your trust will break and you will throw her out of your lives yourself!" The man said with a smirk.

A strong punch landed on his face before he realized and I wiped off the blood from my hand.

"Dare you to utter a word more about my wife and I will not leave you capable to talk again!" I roared making him jump in his place.

********************************************************************************

Hey guys! First of I am really sorry that I uploaded this chapter before its previous chapter. Yeah, silly me!

A special thanks to @nisthalunia for informing me about it. I am uploading it again as it was my mistake to update it before.

So, it's a double update today! I want double love for this!

Take care!