43. He's in love

Abhinav

"Bhai!" Abhishek called me breaking our moment. I walked out after kissing her forehead. We both walked to the study and settled down.

"Did you get the information I asked you?" I asked him and he nodded in affirmation handing me a file that contained all the illegal business details of Manjiris' husband with solid proof. 

"When are officers from Mumbai coming?" I asked him. It is time to end all the evils before I take up the responsibility of becoming the king of Rajasthan.

"They will be here in 2 days Bhai. I have arranged for their stay. And for your friend, I arranged a room here in the Palace." He informed and I nodded.

I, Ishan, and Prisha became friends in a really weird situation but we became good friends after that. She asked me if she could come here as she wanted to clear her mind and I gladly accepted, obviously, I have also informed my wife about it.

"What are we going to do now Bhai?" Abhishek asked breaking my chain of thoughts. 

"We have 7 days for coronation. I want to reduce them to ashes in these 7 days. Our first step will be attacking their pride, their production house. Leak the information regarding casting couch and get cases filed by as many victims as possible." I said and he walked away after saying the work would be done soon. I never in my dreams thought that they would stoop so low to the extent of casting couch. They too have a daughter for god's sake. This is just the beginning Mrs. Manjiri aka Mahima.

I took my phone out and looked for any updates regarding Raman or Ravan whosoever he was but to my disappointment there were none. I asked one of my detectives to get hold of him but that man seemed to disappear after that day. But, I will get him even if he hides under the earth. He dared to make my princess cry and he is going to pay for it.

I walked away to meet everyone and discuss the rituals. We sat at the table and servants started bringing the dishes. But Isha was not here till now. Just then the sound of anklets reached my ears making my head snap in the direction. There comes my wife wearing a light lavender poshak, her hands adorned with bangles/kada and rings on a single finger of both the hands, nat(nose ring) adorning her sharp nose, and a heavy necklace around her neck with matching earrings. She adorned her partition with the traditional maang tika. Her eyes held courage and her steps screamed power and she looked like a true Rajputani warrior princess. She bent down and took blessings from the elders before settling beside me.

"Are you planning to kill me with these looks, Princess?" I whispered in her ear and she blushed crimson

"Nav, you..." She whined and stopped abruptly when I held her hand under the table. She looked at me wide-eyed but I started eating like nothing happened at all. She looked like a cute kitten glaring at me.

"Nav, haath choriye! Khana hai mujhe!" She whisper-yelled at me when I didn't leave her hand.

(Leave my hand, Nav. I want to eat!)

"I don't need to leave your hand for that. I can feed you, you know?" I whispered back with a teasing smile.

"Nav, Please! Not now. What if Bua Dadi starts some other drama?" She asked and all my mood got spoiled after that. I left her hand and started eating my food with an expressionless face. 

"Nav..." She called me but I kept looking at my plate and said, "Eat, Princess!" And she didn't utter a word after that and ate her breakfast. I am not angry at her. I am just frustrated that knowingly or unknowingly, Bua Dadi is making Isha do the things according to her which I never wanted. My Isha who was carefree is now thinking twice about doing something due to her and it is irking me but these ladies don't want me to interfere.

I went out to meet a few farmers after that and my whole day was spent visiting different villages and learning about their life and problems. I returned by evening and took a relaxing shower. I didn't find Isha in our room. I started looking for her and walked down the corridors. It became a habit to see her after coming back from somewhere even if it was for a few hours. I feel at home only after seeing her. 

I saw Abir and Abhigya bickering about something and went to them. 

"Let's ask bhai!" Abir said coming towards me.

"Bhai will agree with me!" Abhigya said glaring at him.

"What's going on here guys?" I asked them with a raised brow.

"Bhai, you say, who looks better with Abhishek bhayya? I am saying Princess Meera and he is saying Princess Drithi!" Abhigya said making me chuckle.

"For your information, don't even think about that. Meeras' husband and Drithis' admirer will kill you both for joining their names with someone who's not them and even I won't be able to save you." I said in a serious tone imagining how Devansh and Abhimaan would react if they listened to this.

"What? How? Meera is married?" Abhigya asked and I nodded in affirmation.

"And who's Drithis' admirer?" Abir asked with a confused expression.

"Yes, and theirs are beautiful stories filled with ups and downs just like mine and your bhabis' but they had much drama which we thankfully don't," I replied thinking how the caged princess got her king and a forgotten princess found her beast who can bring down the world to their feet.

"Wow! I am happy for them. But what about Abhishek bhai?" Abir asked absorbing my words.

"You both don't need to fight for that. He is already in love." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What?" They both screamed at once making people around look at us with worried expressions thinking someone attacked us.

"Yes. But you both will shut your mouths until he himself comes to us and announces about that. Am I clear?" I asked and they both nodded their heads vigorously.

"Where is your bhabi?" I asked them and they both pointed toward the peacock garden and I went there. There she sat in her earlier attire with 2 peacocks standing on her either side forming a circle around her with their long tails. She was feeding a rabbit with her hands. Flowers were falling on her from the tree above and she looked like some angel from heaven. I walked toward her took the rabbit off her lap and placed my head on her lap laying down after washing her hands in the fountain nearby.

"Nav, get up. What if someone walks in?" She asked trying to push me off her lap.

"No one would dare to disturb the privacy of their soon-to-be King and Queen. Now let me feel my wife for some time." I said snuggling my face into her stomach. She ran her hand in my hair making me feel relaxed.

"Are you angry with me?" She asked after a while making me look at her.

"No. I am just afraid you will become like Chachi and Dadi and bear her atrocities when there is no need for that at all. I don't want that, Princess." I confessed and she kissed my forehead.

"I am just respecting her as she is elder, Nav. If she attacks my self-respect I will neither stop you nor sit silent myself. I promise!" She replied and I closed my eyes again. We stayed there for some time and went in after that.