48. Only you are allowed to help her!

Abhinav

I and Ishaan reached the warehouse where Raman and the other people who tried to harm Isha were kept. We walked in and were greeted with the cries of those men due to the torture imposed on them by my guards. I walked into the cell where Raman was kept. My blood boiled seeing him. Ishaan lunged at him and threw punches on his jaw making his head turn.

His body was covered with blood and his face had multiple cuts. I walked to him and punched hard on his jaw which made him fall to the ground along with the chair he was tied to. I kicked in his guts. With his every cry, I remembered the time when my Princess shivered due to his fear. Ishaan joined and we both beat him mercilessly.

"This is for all the sleepless nights and nightmares my sister faced because of you," Ishaan yelled kicking in his stomach.

"This is for trying to use my Abhigya and luring my sister!" He kicked again and that bastard lost his consciousness. Khanna poured ice water on him which made him sit up with a jerk. After torturing him for some more time I asked them to get him treated and make him ready for his next torture session. He is going to pay for every tear my princess shed with his blood and I am not going to let him die before he loses all his blood. They took him away. I got a call from the officers who are going to stay with us for a few days to get hold of the corrupt minister. The commissioner asked me to invite him to Coronation and I did so. I want my people to get rid of this type of minister who is involved in drug trafficking. 

I and Ishaan went back to the palace. I went to my chamber and took a relaxing shower. I saw my princess sitting on the bed deep in thoughts. I sat beside her and she immediately snuggled into me like a koala bear. I kissed her hair and started caressing it. It was already night and we both slept with my princess safe in my arms providing me the utmost warmth and peace. 

The next morning I met Prisha along with Ishaan and we were in my study talking random stuff when Isha came in with coffee. She passed the coffee to us. I and Ishaan took our cups without looking at her and she sighed before passing a cup to Prisha.

"Bhai, when are you going to marry Abhigya?" Prisha asked Ishaan who replied with a 'soon'.

"Bhai? I thought you were older than them?" Isha asked confused. She looked at me and Ishaan for an answer but we turned away. I can't do this but I have to, so that she would never repeat such stupidities again.

"I am, by a year. But the first time we met, they called me Chotu seeing my height. From then I am calling them bhai to irritate them." She replied making me and Ishaan roll our eyes. Now, she was looking like a kid with round specs back then. It was not our fault, right?

"Oh! You people continue. I will get going." She said and was about to walk away. But Prisha stopped her.

"Isha, sit with us na!" Prisha asked giving her puppy eyes. But, Isha shook her head in denial.

"No, Prisha Di. You won't be comfortable with me around. And, I have to meet Priya and Abhigya. We have to make Rangoli for the evening." She said and walked away from there before Prisha could react.

"What's happening here, guys? Why are you both ignoring her?" Prisha asked us like she was our lecturer, with her hands on her hips and eyes glaring at us.

"It's nothing." We shrugged it away and she didn't ask any further and we started talking about all the random things till lunchtime. We had our lunch and I went to meet some officials and village heads in the afternoon to learn about the villages and the development activities going on there.

It was 7 p.m. by the time I returned and Isha was not in our room. I took a shower and sat down with my laptop to do some work. Abir came running to me.