30- Favors

*TW: blood

The scent of blood woke me up early in the morning. It was strong. I wiggled out of Y/N's embrace, and it hit me. They were bleeding.

"Hey, love? Wake up. . ." I gently rubbed their side, waking them from their slumber. They squeaked when they noticed the blood.

"Oh Satan, I'm so, so sorry!"

"Are you okay?"

"I didn't mean for this to happen!"

"Hey." I gently grabbed their face. "I'm not mad at you. I want to make sure you are all right."

They pulled back the covers, and I saw that their shorts, a bit of the hoodie, the sheets, and part of me was covered in blood. They started to tremble.

"Shh, shh. It's okay. It's completely natural. You don't have to be ashamed. Can I help you in any way?"

"Can you find me. . .uh. . .a sanitary product or two?" Y/N blushed. I gave them a kiss and a hug to ease their nerves.

"Yes. I think there's some in the storage closet on this level. I'll be right back." I got up and left the room. A small amount of light came in from the window down the hallway, and the rest of the ghouls were asleep. I opened the closet door, and rummaged around until I found a box that had loose tampons and pads in it. I grabbed it and went back to my room. Y/N was in the bathroom, and I knocked on the door.

"I have some stuff."

"Thank you so much," they told me as the door opened. I changed in my room as they cleaned up. As I put some pain-relief cream on the rashes on my arms, I realized that they would need new clothes. So I got an outfit, gave it to them, and began to change the sheets on my bed. So much blood. I can't imagine how much pain they could be in. After stripping the bed, I sat on the floor and began to search up how to help with period pains. 

Heat. I could find a heating blanket to put on their abdomen.

Staying hydrated. I would have to find a water bottle.

Pain pills. I hope they wouldn't hurt that much, but I'd show them where I kept the products.

"Thanks again." Y/N came out of the bathroom with the bloody clothes in their arms. I took the balled-up clothes and tossed them on the pile of bed sheets.

"Mountain?" A voice said from the other side of the door.

Y/N and I froze. I tilted my head in the direction of the bathroom, and they read my mind. Once they were hidden behind the bathroom door, I unlocked my room door to see who was there.

"Hey Sodo. What's up?"

"No, what's up with you?" He pointed at the bloody linens on the floor.

"Had a cut," I lied.

"Ooookkkkaaaaayyyy. But it smells like Y/N. Wait, you didn't-"

"No. It didn't happen." I desperately wanted to end the conversation before Sodo said something embarrassing.

"Skyscraper, you don't smell like blood. If you went too hard with them-"

"We didn't do anything!"

"Fine, fine! Even if you did, my mouth is sealed. Although, I want to hear the whole story later."

"What did you come here for, Sodo?" I sighed.

"I was already up and smelled blood, so I wanted to make sure everybody's all a-okay. Well, toodles." He wiggled his fingers before going back to his room.

"The fuck is up with him?" Y/N came out of the bathroom. Their neck was bruised where I nipped at it last night.

"No clue," I said, truthfully.