9- Ghouls

As weeks went by, you got closer with the ghouls and ghoulettes. You had spent more than a few sleepless nights texting them from seven at night to dawn. After a while, Cirrus and Aether planned a group sleepover-type party and they invited you.

Copia agreed to host at his house, and everyone would bring something. In the group chat, it was decided that Sodo would bring drinks, Swiss would bring fruit and vegetable trays, Cirrus covered the main course, Mountain would make a pasta salad, Rain decided that he would bring movies, Sunshine offered to bring chips and dip, and Aether signed up to bring games.

You and Cumulus were in charge of decorating Copia's house in lots of plastic wrap. Although he trusted everyone, Copia wanted to make sure that nothing would get damaged and that it would be easy to clean after the party.

. . .

"Welcome, Y/N!"

"Hello, Copia! How are you?"

"Good!" Copia was frantically running the vacuum around his house. He didn't look "good".

"Are you sure?" You asked, setting a plastic bag on the kitchen counter.

"He's not," Cumulus said from the living room.

"I have anxiety, all right?" Copia responded as he shut off the vacuum. "What's that?"

"This? Oh, I stopped at the bakery on my way. I got some blueberry muffins for everyone."

"You didn't have to do that, cara mia!"

"I wanted to treat everyone since you all are so nice to me," you told him as you put your backpack on a hook by the door.

As you helped Cumulus put tablecloths down and clear thing to make room for the food, the ghouls started to arrive. Sunshine came first, and was extremely worried that she was late. You had to keep reassuring her that she was not. Soon enough, everyone was at Copia's house.

When the food was laid out, everyone began to fill their plates and head into the living room as Rain put in a movie.

"Ugh, not the Bee Movie," Aether groaned.

"Shut the fuck up. I love the Bee Movie," Sodo said as he stuffed his mouth with lasagna. He was sitting on the floor next to Cirrus, who gave a nod in agreement.

"It's this, Grease, or a collection of old Twilight Zone episodes," Rain told him.

"Fine, watch this and then one of the others. Get this damn thing over with," Aether grumbled.

Cirrus' lasagna was amazing. The warm pasta, sauce, and cheese were the best thing you ate in a long time. The tomato sauce reminded you of your grandma's recipe. It didn't make you feel bad to remember her since you two didn't get along. When you came out as bisexual, she used every chance to mock you. Luckily, her husband was there to tell her to shut up.

That was another reason why you liked your new friends; they welcomed you without judging you. Based on what you had seen in the time you had known them, most of the ghouls were part of the LGBTQIA+ community. It was hard to keep track at first, but Swiss, Sodo, and Mountain were bi, Aether was pan, but the Rain and ghoulettes didn't tell you anything yet. You didn't ask them anything, since it wasn't your business anyways.

At the end of the Bee Movie, Rain took out the movie disc. Aether brought Monopoly out of his bag, set it up, and made groups of three. You were with Sodo and Cumulus.

About halfway through the game, you noticed that you were getting into arguments with the other groups. You usually were good at not being rude to others, but this felt like when you first met the ghouls, especially Sodo.