25- Full Moon

*TW: vomit

"Here. "

"Rain, you are fucking amazing."

"Take two a day. They'll last you a week." Rain gave me a plastic baggie of pills labeled 'ANXIETY'. I went over to my bathroom to put them on the counter.

"So I hear Y/N came up to your room?" Rain tilted his head, giving me a sly smile.

"Yea." I told him as I laying on my stomach on my bed. Rain flopped into the chair in my corner.

"Still smells a bit like them."

"I gave them a couple of books I thought they would enjoy."

"And?"

"They were interested in my plushie."

"And?"

"We had a pillow fight."

"And?"

Satan, Rain was nosey. I trusted him, though. We were pretty close, and we trusted each other with our secrets.

"They, uh, well-"

"Hmm?" Rain started picking at his nails.

"They touched it," I said sheepishly, looking down at the bed.

"Touched what?" He looked up, seeing me stare into the green blanket. "You can tell me; I won't repeat anything said in this conversation."

"The pillow, Rain. The one I use when. . ." I trailed off, putting my face in my hands. I felt the heat rise into my cheeks, and I was thankful for my silver mask.

"Crap. It'll reek of them." Rain got off the chair to get a garbage bag from the bottom of my trash can. "Get it out."

"What?" I asked, looking at him.

"Get it out. Today's garbage day, after all. Unless you want to keep it."

"Satan, no." I took the garbage bag from him and crawled off the bed. I reached for the pillow and put it in the bag. I put some paper scraps in it to make it seem less suspicious, tied it up, and set it in the corner of my room towards the door.

"Come with me," Rain told me. I followed him to his room, and he locked the door behind us. He went over to his nightstand and opened the bottom drawer. Rain shooed me out of the way, and he pulled a box out and set it on his bed.

"Take any one you like; you can keep it. Tomorrow's the full moon anyways."

. . .

"Phantom, I have to talk to you."

"What's up, Swiss?" Phantom was at the kitchen table, still focused on expanding his artistic abilities. Now he had a set of watercolors in front of him as well as some brushes, a glass of water, paper, and a rag in case anything spilled.

"First of all, don't let Sodo teach you artsy stuff. Go ask Sunshine. 'Cause, no offense, but I've got no clue what that is supposed to be." Swiss pointed at the yellow blob on the paper, and Phantom sighed.

"I know. I'm trying so hard to make this stuff look good. It's supposed to be a bunch of bananas since I know it's Aether's favorite food." Phantom set down the brush.

Swiss pulled out the stool next to Phantom, and sat down. Luckily, the rest of the ghouls went out for dinner at a restaurant, so Swiss could talk to Phantom in private. "So now that you're a ghoul, the full moon will have an effect on you."

"How?"

Satan, help him. Was he really about to give Phantom this talk? Swiss shifted in his seat.

"So you know when we were. . .helping you. . .explore yourself yesterday? How did you feel?"