6- Ritual

*TW: description of broken nose

The air buzzed with excitement as you followed the crowd to a church. The gothic architecture blended with the rest of the town's style. You examined the stained glass windows as you stood in the line for entry. They seemed to have a design with purple, red, and black as the main color scheme. You pulled out your phone to look at examples of stained glass to see if you could match it to anything online.

Bing!

The text from Copia popped on your screen and told you to sit in the front row when you got through the line. You texted back a thumbs up emoji and put your phone back in your pocket.

After you made it through the line, you made your way to the front of the church. You took a seat in the front row of the pews as they began to quickly fill up. The interior of the church was dark with candles illuminating the space. In front of you was a roped-off area that reminded you of a stage. There was a drum set on the white tile flooring with microphones set up all over the stage. Hanging on the grey back wall was a large upside down cross. Your eyes turned toward the ceiling where chandeliers and spotlights were. You pulled out your phone as another notification came through.

Unknown Number

Hey Y/N, it's Swiss
I got ur number from Copia btw
Just so u know us ghouls are going to be wearing a silver mask

Yep, this is Y/N
Ok! What happened to the black mask u wore before?

Copia wanted to change it at the last minute
I think he wants to make the transition as easy as posible for everyone

Ok
So where will you be?

Our era 3 ghouls are going to perform with Terzo for the last time before Copia so I'm gonna be with Copia & sodo will be in both performaces tho he will be playing bass with terzo & lead w/copia

Aether was kind enough to steep in tongiht for both 2
Im going to be next to mounty our drummer
Sodo & aether are guitarists so they will be closer to the crowd

I will look for you

Got 2 go
We have a 2 min warning
Hope u have fun!!!!!🤘

Thank u!!

You added Swiss' number to your contact list and put your phone back in your pocket as some security members went onstage to blow out the candles. Soon enough, the church was dark and everyone quieted down. Suddenly, the church became full of smoke and you heard shoes clicking on the tiles. The stage was lit up red as the spotlights centered on the cross on the wall.

"BELIAL."

The crowd screamed and leapt from their seats. You got up, too.

"BEHEMOTH."

You could make out figures from the smoke.

"BEELZEBUB."

The crowd started to chant along.

"ASMODEUS."

The smoke started to fade away, and you could make out Terzo in a black and purple outfit in the center of the stage.

"SATANAS."