7- Rats

You woke up the next day with the intention of exploring the village. You got some money, Doritos, charger, and the apartment keys and put them in your backpack. As you pulled on a hoodie, your phone started buzzing.

Copia, Swiss, 7 Unknown Numbers

?: Hey, Y/n! Wanna hang out with us at Copia's place today?

?: they dead

Swiss: shut the hell up, sodo

?: its true dont deny it

?: come meet the rats!!

Swiss: be nice

?: we have fooddddddd
Plz come❤

?: go fuck yourself, swiss cheese.
like being bullied huh, Swiss? Turns ya on? I know it does

Copia: Sodo, I am not afraid of removing you from the group chat

I am indeed alive
Where and when should I meet y'all?

You were responded to within thirty seconds with an address and time. You checked your watch and saw that you had some time to explore the village. After you tied your shoes, you set out exploring.

. . .

After buying gardening supplies for Sister Imperator's orchid, you pulled out your phone to get Copia's address. You realized that he lived roughly 10 minutes away, but you had 5 minutes to get there on time. You hated being late, so you did your best to get there on time.

After a few wrong turns, you made it. Copia's house was a beautiful shade of dark blue, but the garden needed some care. You knelt down to look at the flowers. They needed to be cut down after they bloomed so they wouldn't have to look dead in the springtime next year. Hopefully, the sun and rain would work wonders for Copia's garden.

"Poppies are one of my favorites. It's a pity these aren't as healthy as they should be."

You turned around and looked up with a gasp. One of the ghouls had been watching you. He wore a black t-shirt with jeans and sneakers. The sun reflected off of his silver mask, so you squinted to be able to see him.

"I'm sorry I frightened you. I'm Mountain. You must be Y/N; Swiss couldn't stop talking about you. Don't worry, it was all good things," his voice soothed you.

Mountain helped you up, and led you toward the door. You saw that the skin of a ghoul was grey-tinted.

"Mountain?"

"Hmm?" Mountain looked at you with his dark green eyes.

"How do you know so much about plants?" You asked as he led you up the porch steps.