73

"Happy one and two year anniversary." Dinah whispered and pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Mmm, happy anniversary." I whispered back with a smile and stroked her messy hair out of her face.

Dinah climbed onto me so she was straddling my waist. She trailed kisses up my neck. "He's still asleep." She whispered before kissing me, pushing her tongue past my lips.

I moaned softly into her mouth and wrapped my arms around neck pulling her closer.

Dinah ground down on my stomach and moaned quietly.

"I love you." I whispered as Dinah slowly slid down my body.

"I love you too."

----

We lay in comfortable silence, wrapped in each other's bodies. Well, until Benji started crying.

I sighed and slowly climbed out of bed and put on a robe then went into Benji's room.

"Good morning mijo." I soothed as I picked him up. He didn't stop crying so I passed him his pacifier.

He stopped and whined slightly, snuggling into me. "That's it Benji." I said and stroked his back. "You wanna go see mama?" I said and he perked up.

Since Dinah and I figured he wouldn't really say mommy we decided to call her mama for now.

"Morning baby boy." Dinah grinned when we walked into the room. Benji squealed and held his arms out for Dinah who happily took him. "Did my baby sleep good?" She smiled when he gurgled.

"Hey babe?" I said as I sat down on the bed.

"Yeah?" She looked up at me.

"You maybe wanna get dressed?" I asked and grinned when she looked down at herself.

"Oh, right." She passed me Benji and I smiled at him.

"Mamamama..." He babbled and pointed to Dinah.

"That's mama mijo." I smiled. "Can you say mama?"

"I already tried that." Dinah chuckled and threw on a loose crop top.

"Say mama Benji." I said.

"I don't think that's gonna work." Dinah said.

Benji looked at me. "Benji, where's mama?" He looked towards Dinah. "See, he knows who you are."

"Benji, where's mami?" He looked towards me. "And he knows who you are." She grinned and pecked my lips.

"Say mama baby. I know you can do it." I encouraged.

He just gurgled and poked my cheek. "Babe, let's just go downstairs and get breakfast. I can smell pancakes." Dinah said and stood up.

"Mkay." I said and stood up with him in my arms.

When we got into the kitchen we saw all the girls there. "Hey, morning and congrats guys." Ally smiled from the stove.

"Thank you." I smiled and put Benji I his high chair. "You want a pancake mijo?" I smiled at him. He grinned back at me, showing his little front teeth.

"Here, this is the first one I made." Ally said and passed me a plastic plate with a cut pancake on it.

"See how good aunt Ally is." I gushed and placed the plate in front of him. He grabbed a piece and put it in his mouth.

I sat down on one side of the high chair and Dinah sat on the other. Ally put plates in front of us and we both said thank you and started eating.

"So what are you guys gonna do today?" Lauren asked.