40

"Alba?" I looked at a groggy, sleepy Dinah. "Why are you up?" She whispered.

I shrugged. "My stomach feels weird." I whispered back.

She shifted so she could look at me better. "Does it hurt?"

"No, I don't know how to explain it..." Tears sprung to my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" She asked softly and pulled my head to her chest.

"I don't know, I'm just so frustrated." I explained. "I don't know what's wrong and I've been like this for awhile."

"Just... Try and sleep, okay?" She kissed my forehead. "Everything will be okay."

I nodded and wiped my tears before falling back asleep.

----

"No way am I waking them up. It didn't end well when I last did." Was whispered outside of our bunk.

"Well I'm not gonna do it."

"Someone has to, they have to eat breakfast."

"What did you get anyway?"

"Oh, I got a bunch of pancakes. And don't forget the bacon. It's greasy but so delicious."

I felt my stomach churn at the image of greasy bacon and my hand flew to my mouth. I shot away from Dinah and threw the curtain back to see all the girls, startled and confused.

I looked at them for a second before I felt something make it's way up my throat. I ran to the bathroom and knelt in front of the toilet, spilling my guts out.

"Holy shit..." Lauren said from the doorway and I felt my hair being pulled our for my face.

I looked up and saw Ally with a concerned look on her face. "What's wrong?"

I spit in the toilet. "What's wrong? I just fucking threw up that's what's wrong." I sighed. "Sorry, I-I don't know..."

She felt my forehead. "You're not hot. And you don't look sick."

"I don't-" I gulped. "I don't feel sick besides the fact I threw up."

"Could it be motion sickness?" Camila asked. All the girls were in the hallway and Dinah just looked lost. Like she didn't know what to do.

I shook my head. "I've never been motion sick unless I'm on a boat."

"Do you want to try and eat something?" Ally asked softly and I threw up again. When I was done she spoke up again. "I'll take that as a no. You want to go to your bunk? Try and rest?"

I shook my head. "I just think I'm going to stay here for awhile. Can you hand me a hair tie?"

Ally passed me a hair tie and I put my hair up into a messy bun. "We'll be right out there."

"I know, I can see you from here."

Ally rubbed my shoulder before going out to the kitchen area to get something to eat.

Dinah came in and sat next to me on the floor. "Is there anything I can do?"

I shook my head and smiled. "No... Not that I can think of." I heard her stomach rumble. "Go get something to eat."

"Are you 100% sure you don't want anything?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Maybe later." She nodded and went to kiss me but I turned my head. "I taste like vomit."

She turned my head. "I really don't care." She kissed my lips softly then went to the kitchen.

I smiled to myself but it quickly disappeared when I felt stomach acid rise up my throat. I coughed and threw up again. I placed my elbows on the toilet seat, holding my head up while I threw up.