21

I was sporting Dinah's sweatshirt and a messy bun only in underpants when my skype rang on my laptop.

I jumped on the bed and saw it was Dinah, a smile immediately making it's way onto my lips.

Even though she had only been gone for two days, I missed her like crazy.

I clicked accept and saw my beautiful girlfriend cuddled up in a bed with covers all around.

"Hola hermosa." I smiled.

"Hey baby..." She said and smiled.

"How did the first show go?"

"Amazing!" She beamed.

"That's great to hear love."

"Even though I almost fell twice." She became embarrassed and I laughed at her cuteness.

"You're adorable..." My laughter died down. "I miss you."

"I miss you too." She said with a small smiled. "Babe?"

"Hmm?"

"Is that my sweatshirt?"

"Maybe..."

"Good," she uncovered her top half, revealing my old oversized sweatshirt.
"Cause I took yours too."

I chuckled slightly. "It smells like you." I pulled the sweater I was wearing a little up so I could smell it.

"This one smells like you too." She said and smelled it like I did.

She yawned. "Are you tired?" I asked.

She shrugged. "The adrenaline from the show is wearing off."

"Oh." I nodded. "Where are the girls?"

"They are-" I heard a door close then loud laughter. "Here."

"Ey yo DJ!" Camila yelled jokingly. "You missed the best hamburgers ever!"

"I wouldn't say they were the best ones Camz."

"Yeah yeah." Camila plopped down on Dinah. "Oh! Hey Alba."

"Hi." I chuckled. "Congrats on the first show after beak guys."

"Thank you!" Lauren smiled and blew me a kiss.

Dinah playfully glared at her. "What time is it for you babe?" I asked her.

She grabbed her phone then returned her attention to me. "11:56 P.M." She snuggled more into her covers. "Why?"

"Go to sleep." I said softly.

"No, I wanna talk to you..." She whined and pouted.

"You're tired and you have big two months coming up. You need all your energy."

"She's right DJ. We all need to sleep." Normani said.

"I'm ready for bed so excuse me while you go get ready for bed, I'm gonna talk to my girlfriend."

All the girls left the room and Dinah looked at me. "You should really get some sleep Dinah."

"Can you at least talk to me until I fall asleep?" She asked and yawned.

"Sure thing baby." I laid down too. "What do you wanna talk about?"

She shrugged. "Tell me what you're gonna do for your birthday."

"Hmm... I'll probably spend it with my family and then talk to you."

"I'll give you your present when I come back."

"I don't need a present babe. I have you."

"You're so cheesy." She smiled softly. "Guess what."

"What?"

"We have an interview soon."

"Really? I'm so happy for you." I smiled.

"Thanks..." She smiled tiredly. "I'll let you know when it'll be posted..." She mumbled.

"Okay baby. Now, really, get some rest." I whispered.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow?" She whispered.

"Always." I smiled. "Goodnight DJ. Sleep tight."

"Night Baba." She said before the screen became dark.

I sighed and walked out of my room and into my parents' room where Luca and Mari were on their bed. Their bed was really comfortable and large.

"Hey guys." I said from the doorway. They both looked at me. "What are you doing?"

"Watching spongebob." Luca pointed to the TV. "You want to join?"

I nodded and crawled into the bed with them. I soon felt myself fall asleep.

----

I felt the bed and covers shift like someone was getting into bed.

I opened my eyes and saw my mom on my side and my dad on the other. "Mami?"

"Yeah?"

"I can go to my own bed..." I said and went to stand up but she stopped me.

"No, no, Alba. Just stay here, it's okay." She ran her fingers through my hair softly. "It's been awhile since you've slept here."

"That's because I'm 17."

I heard a scoff from the other side of the bed. "You sure don't act like it."

"Papi..." I groaned.

"He's right Alba, but that's good. Being a child at heart. Never give that up." My mom said.

"I won't..." I yawned. "Night guys."

"Goodnight Alba." My mom kissed my forehead. "I love you." Then continued to brush my hair with her fingers making me fall asleep in seconds.

----

I might do a time skip to when Dinah comes back but, like, do you guys want smut or not?

Sorry, I just had to ask... Again.

I FINALLY realized what was gonna happen in this story and it might be a bit messy but I know the storyline now! So I have like 4 chapters already written...

Also, HUGE thanks to CabeYoCamEEla for listening to me rant and help me with almost all my stories... She's queen TBH