30

I opened twitter and my heart sank.

It had been two weeks since our relationship was exposed.

At first is was ecstatic. I had been happy for the first few days, glad to be out.

But then I went on social media again and the hate was unbearable.

Dinah told me not to listen to them but it was hard.

It had just been getting worse and now I was looking at the trending #WeHateAlba.

The girls were out in a meeting so I was all alone at the girls' place as I was staying with them until they left again.

I scrolled down on twitter, wiping the tears on my cheeks as I read through the comments.

'Why are you dating Dinah? She deserves so much better than some both who has no life and is using her for her fame.'

'Dinah can do so much better than that stick figure. #FuckAlba #WeHateAlba #StopAlinah'

'I strongly believe Dinah is using Alba because she looks like Camila! Who's with me? Just fuck off Alba. #WeHateAlba #StopAlinah'

'Dinah doesn't love you!!'

I threw my phone beside me as the tears fell at a rapid pace. I heard the front door close and I lay down on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

I heard the door creak open. "There you are." Dinah said then she noticed me crying. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" She crawled over to me and wiped my tears.

"I'm not good enough for you." I said with a thick crying voice. "You don't love me. You deserve so much better."

"What?" Dinah whispered and glanced at my still open phone. She took it in her hand and scrolled through it. "Oh, baby..." Dinah said and looked at me. "This," she held up my phone. "Is off limits." I nodded and a few more tears fell.

She still hadn't commented on what I had said first. "Do you love me?"

Dinah hovered over me and wiped my tears again. "You're beautiful." She said. "Your dimples are the cutest thing I've seen." She pecked each of my dimples.

"When you scrunch up your nose it makes you look so adorable." She nuzzled her nose with mine.

"Your smile lights up the room. When I'm sad you can make me happy by only smiling." She brushed hair out of my face.

"Your laughter is the most infectious thing ever and I can't help but laugh with you everytime you tell your stupid little jokes." She wiped a few of my tears.

"Your eyes are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen." She looked into my eyes.

"Your body is beautiful." She stroked my stomach. "You're healthy and tan. And your butt and boobs are big which is a plus." I laughed silently which made her smile.

"When you kiss me," she brushed her lips against mine. "It makes me feel this overwhelming joy inside of me."

She stroked my thigh. "And when you touch me I feel like a fire is building up inside me and I could die of happiness." She kissed my lips sweetly then pulled away.