42

"Good morning." Dinah whispered as my eyes fluttered open.

She kissed my lips softly before crawling down the bed. "What are you doing?" I asked and stroked her hair.

She kissed my stomach softly. "Good morning baby." I smiled when she hugged my stomach. "How are you feeling?" Dinah looked up at me.

"I'm good." I smiled. I looked around and saw a smoothie and a few snacks on the nightstand. "What's that?"

"Oh," Dinah crawled back up to my face. "I called a doctor and asked about morning sickness. Eat this before you fully get up." I smiled and kissed her lips sweetly. "I also made an appointment. We got one next week."

"Mmm, thank you." I kissed her again. I sat up and ate a few crackers and drank my smoothie.

"You're not feeling nauseous or anything, right?" Dinah asked and stroked my stomach.

I shook my head. "I feel good." I smiled and stood up and went to the bathroom.

I heard her come after me. "Are you okay?"

I looked up at her from the toilet. "Yeah." I chuckled. "I'm pregnant, I need to pee too. A lot."

"You'll let me know if you feel bad, right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course." She kissed my head and then exited the room.

When I was done, I joined her in the bedroom. I walked in front of the closet doors and looked in the mirror.

"How far along do you think I am?" I asked Dinah.

"Uh, I don't know. We have a lot of options." She chuckled.

I smiled and grabbed jeans and slid them on. I then pulled a bra out of the drawer and put it on. "Ow." I said and looked down.

"What?"

"Boobs... Weird." I muttered. "Now that I actually know what's wrong with me, I'm noticing all these things."

"Like what?"

"My boobs are sensitive. These jeans are tight. And I really gotta pee."

"But you just went."

"Exactly."

Dinah shook her head with a small smile and walked over to me. "How do you want to tell everybody?" She slipped her arms around my waist.

"I don't know... I want to get used to the fact first." I kissed her lips sweetly. "That reminds me. I want to see my family. I haven't seen them in ages!" I put on a tank top.

"Then we will." She smiled.

"I also think my mom mentioned something about an open house at Mari and Luca's school. Since thanksgiving is soon."

"I didn't even realize we missed Halloween." Dinah said.

"We can have our own little Halloween." I said. "We can invite my parents over for dinner. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great." She kissed me. "But let's get you something to eat. You're eating for two now." She led me downstairs where the girls were in the kitchen.

"Morning." Ally smiled at me. "How you feeling?"

"I feel fantastic!" I said and sat down at the table.

"Haven't thrown up?" She asked and I shook my head. "Good."

"I'm still gonna throw up... I know it."

"How do you know?"

"I just have this... Feeling." I shrugged and put a pancake on my plate. "But what are ya gonna do?"