48

-- Dinah's P.O.V. --

I felt her lips leave mine as her hand slid out of mine.

I couldn't stand to see her leave so I only opened my eyes when I heard the front door close.

I slowly opened my eyes, tears quickly pouring out of them. I looked at the girls as I was trying to choke down my sobs.

Camila was looking at the front door while the others were looking at me with sad expressions on their face.

I let out a sob which made Camila look at me. The only thing I could see was red and the next thing I knew was that I was pinning Camila to the wall.

"This is all your fucking fault." I sobbed. "If you hadn't said those things and treated her like that... She probably would've stayed."

"Dinah-"

"Don't fucking dare say anything!" I clutched her wrist then felt someone push my shoulder.

"Dinah, no." I looked to my side to see Normani. "Come on. Let's go upstairs." She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Camila.

"Never fucking speak to me again." I said and walked up the stairs, following Normani.

-- Camila's P.O.V. --

"What the hell is the matter with you?!" Lauren yelled.

"What?! It's a good thing she left! Now she can't ruin things anymore!"

"Can't you see Camila? You're the one ruining things! Dinah hates you and I'm pretty sure we do too a tiny bit. You ruined this family, not Alba."

"She just proved that she's not good enough for Dinah by leaving." I said.

"You made her fucking leave Camila. You literally told her to leave and take the baby with her. The baby- which has done nothing to you by the way- will now grow up with separated parents. Why? Because its fucking aunt made them!"

"Dinah would leave us if Alba hadn't left."

"No she wouldn't! Camila, stop figuring out all the bad facts. There are ten times more good ones." Ally said.

"Dinah loves Alba and she loves that baby. Hell, I love Alba and the baby." Lauren said.

"But you hurt her too!"

"And I will always hate myself for it! Cause not only did I hurt someone in my family, I hurt someone that I love so much. When I hurt Alba, I hurt Dinah. And you guys hated me so I hated myself!" Ally put a hand on Lauren's arm to calm her. "And the worst part in this all, Camila, is that you don't see what you did wrong. You don't feel an ounce of guilt."

"Because I'm only doing what's best for Dinah!"

"No, Camila..." Ally sighed. "Alba makes Dinah happy... You just ruined that. You have to stop being so jealous and actually see how your actions affect other people."

"Guys! Stop fighting." Normani stopped halfway in the staircase. "Dinah needs us. She's up there, crying her eyes out so come on." We all went to follow her but she stopped me. "Not you Mila. Just... Stay here."

I sighed and sat down on the sofa. I pulled my knees to my chest as tears brimmed my eyes. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?"

"Hi Austin..."

"Oh, hi Camila. Uh, why are you calling?"

"Just... The girls are mad at me and I need someo-" the phone was grabbed out of my hand and thrown to the side.

"Just because I'm heartbroken doesn't mean you need to be too." I looked up at Dinah who had puffy cheeks. She went to walk upstairs but then looked at me. "You know... The most bizarre thing is that she still liked you... She didn't treat you any differently." Then she walked upstairs.

I laid on the couch. Why don't I feel guilty. I should hate myself.

But I don't.

----

"Come in." I heard Lauren's muffled voice after I knocked on her door. I opened the door and shuffled inside. She sighed. "What are you doing here Camila?"

I shrugged and sat on the bed. "Is there something wrong with me?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I don't feel bad... I know I should and I want to but I don't." I sighed.

"Camz..." Lauren came and sat beside me. "You're only trying to do what's best for Dinah but... You're just doing it in the wrong way."

"I know and you guys hate me for it." Lauren put her arm around my shoulder and I leaned into her. "I just can't seem to make myself like Alba again. I want to like her but I just can't..."

"I don't think it matters anymore..." Lauren frowned. "But just think how much Alba makes Dinah happy. Think about the positive things and trust me, there are a lot."

"I'll try..."

"You'll like her again Camz, don't worry..."

"I just want to stop hurting Dinah but I can't just pretend... You know I can't do that."

"Maybe you have to. Or find a way to like Alba, that's much easier."

"I didn't think it would matter." I furrowed my brow. "She left... They broke up."

Lauren scoffed. "Please, if you think they'll stay broken up, there's definitely something wrong. They're meant to be. You think you can't see it but you do. Everyone does."

----

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I FLOVE YOU!

No questions for this chapter but just tell me what's on your mind :D

I read ALL your comments but I don't reply cuz I'm awkward so sorry!!

STILL FLOVE YOU!