63

"Why?" Dinah said from the other side of the bed.

"What do you mean why? It's pretty simple." I said and pulled the covers back and Dinah did the same.

"Alba, just tell me why. Why her?"

"Dinah you know why."

"No I don't." Dinah grabbed a pillow and looked at me. "She made your life a living hell. She hit you for fucks sake!" She yelled.

I glared at her when Benjamin started crying and walked over to his crib, picking him up. I slowly rocked him back and forth until he calmed down.

"But she did it to protect you. That's why I want her to be the first in the row as his godmother. She'd do anything to protect him." I said quietly.

Dinah sighed and shook her head. "Fine." Then she got under the covers and turned off the lamp.

I looked down at Benjamin in my arms and noticed he was asleep again so I put him in his crib.

I got under the covers too and turned to Dinah who had her back facing me.

"Are you mad?" I whispered and stroked her hair back. She didn't answer me. "She doesn't need to be, we can ask Ally or something." I sighed when she didn't answer me again. I got on my elbows and leant over to kiss her cheek. "I love you, goodnight."

I then laid back down and turned away from her. Soon I felt the bed shift and her arms came around my waist as her lips pressed to the back of my neck. "I love you too."

I smiled slightly and sighed and laced Dinah's fingers with mine.

----

"Are you completely sure?" I asked Dinah.

Dinah smiled. "Yeah, I'm sure." She kissed Benjamin's forehead and pecked my lips. "You ready?"

I took a breath and nodded.

Dinah and I walked into the living room where the girls were watcing TV and Dinah picked up the remote and shut the TV off.

"Hey, we were watching that!" Lauren said.

Dinah walked back next to me and slipped her hand around my waist. "Uhm we've decided."

"Decided wh-" Normani shut up when Lauren hit her. All the girls' eyes were on us now.

"Just know that we love you all equally we just want the best for Benjamin." Dinah said. "Don't be mad or jealous or something."

"We won't." Ally said.

"Yes you will." Dinah said. "I know you but just try not to be."

They nodded and I hoisted Benji better up. I ran my eyes over all the girls then locked eyes with Camila.

"Camila, will-" is started but was cut off.

"What?" Ally.

"What?" Normani.

"What?" Lauren.

"Yeah, what?" Camila.

I shook my head and walked over to Camila and carefully handed her Benji. "Here's your godson Camila. It would make us incredibly happy if you would agree to being his godmother."

"Yeah, I mean... Yeah." Camila grinned and stood up. She hugged me first then hugged Dinah.

We looked at the girls who were looking at us weirdly. "So..." I said and rocked back and forth on my feet.

"What?" Lauren said and looked at Ally. "What just happened?"

"I... Don't know." Ally said.

"Wait, what about Rita? I'd understand if it was her but..." Normani said.