32

I was really worried. Dinah hadn't called me back and should be awake now and in the hotel.

It was 11 P.M. here so I just decided to call her up on skype.

It rang for a few seconds until someone- who was not my girlfriend- popped up.

"Hey!" Normani grinned.

"Hi?" I glanced around the room and saw only Ally and Lauren in the background. "Where's Dinah?" I asked worriedly. "Is she okay. She didn't call me."

"Dinah is fine. She went to get something to eat with Camila."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god."

"Ya know... What you did was really sweet." She said.

"What?"

"The pictures."

"Oh that..."

"It nearly gave us a heart attack though."

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." Lauren walked over. "We were just sitting in the lounge minding our own business after putting everything away when Dinah comes sobbing out of the bunk area. And like she couldn't say anything and-"

"Yes she could." Normani said. "She kept saying 'I love her' and 'I miss her' over and over."

"Okay, whatever, but like we didn't know what was going on. Ally was panicking and Dinah was like pointing to her bunk. Then we checked and we understood."

"Is she okay? I never meant to make her cry..." I said quietly.

"Yeah she's okay." Normani said. "I think she was just overwhelmed."

"With loooove." Ally sang in the background.

I heard a door open and close. "Hey, what are you guys doing on my computer?"

"Talking to your lovah." Normani said and grabbed a bag from Camila, checking inside.

Dinah's head came into view and she smiled brightly. Her eyes were slightly red. "Hi babe."

"Hi." I grinned. "How are you feeling?"

She shrugged. "I'm good. I miss you though."

"Why didn't you call me when you woke up? I told the girls to tell you."

"I wasn't informed on that." Dinah playfully glared at the girls. "But I was gonna call you when I would get back. I swear." She smiled.

"I just thought something might've happened..."

"Babe, I'm fine. Look." She stretched her arms out. "I'm completely fine."

I smiled slightly and looked at her eyes. "Why were you crying?" I whispered.

"Because of what you did for me... I just realized how lucky I am to have you..." She said and started eating. I smiled and laid down on my pillow. Dinah was eating her noodles then realized I was staring when I hadn't said anything for awhile. She looked at me weirdly with her mouth full. "What?"

I shook my head, still smiling. "I love you."

She smiled and swallowed. "I love you too."

"If you keep that up Alba, I'm gonna break up with Troy and steal you." Ally said and sat beside Dinah.

"You wouldn't." Dinah playfully pushed her.

"I would."

"And if Ally wouldn't, I would." Lauren piped up.