75

"So you're coming, Seth, Regina and Kamila?" I looked at Dinah who was on the phone. "Okay, great, I'll see you then. Love you too mom, bye." She hung up and put her phone down.

"You done calling everybody?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah. Demi, Wilmer, your family of course. Then the girls wanted to invite their families." She said.

"Okay, that sounds good." I smiled. "It's weird I'm meeting some of your siblings and the girls' families for the first time."

"You know what's weird?" Dinah said and walked over to me.

"What?" I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"That he's already turning one." She laced her arms around my waist. "It's like he was born yesterday."

I chuckled. "You know what else is weird?"

"What?"

"That he's starting to walk." I looked to the side just in time to see Benji fall.

Dinah laughed and unwrapped herself from me and walked to Benji, standing him straight. "He can barely take five steps babe."

"Yeah, but it comes really quickly to them. He'll be running around in a week." I said and smiled as I saw Benji walking over to me.

"Mami." He said and walked a few steps with his arms raised.

"Come here baby boy." I said and grabbed him right before he fell. "You've gotten so big!" I said and took in his teeth and hair and dimples.

He was the definition of adorable.

His big brown eyes shone as he grinned at me. I kissed his forehead as Dinah walked over to me.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Uhm," I grabbed my phone and managed to see what time it was before Benji took it off me. "Almost 11. Why?"

"Shoot. We have a meeting at 12 and you know how long the girls are to get ready."

"Including you." I laughed. "Go get ready, we'll wake them."

"Thank you." Dinah said and pecked my lips before rushing up the stairs.

"Come on Benji, let's go wake your aunties." I walked up the stairs with him and went to Normani's room first.

I put Benji on the bed and he crawled over to Normani and sat beside her.

I shook her. "Mani, wake up. You have to get ready." I said softly and she mumbled something and turned around, pushing Benji to the side on the way.

He laughed as he fell to the side and crawled over to her again.

Normani slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw Benji there. She then turned her head and saw me.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning." She whispered groggily.

"It's time to get up, you guys have a meeting."

She stretched and slowly took off the covers. "I'm up."

She grabbed Benji and kissed his head before handing him to me.

Next, I went to Ally's room. I had barely stepped into the room when Benji screamed loudly and Ally shot up, screaming too.

I held back a laugh at her startled figure. "It's time to wake up." I said softly.

"Yeah, okay." She took deep breaths. "Good morning to you too Benjamin."

Benji giggled and grinned at Ally. I shook my head at him and went into Camila's room.

She was sprawled out on the bed and I chuckled at the sight. I placed Benji on the bed and he went on top of her back.

I grabbed her foot and shook it so her entire body shook making Benji grab her hair to not fall.

"Ow..." Camila mumbled and turned so he fell off her. She leaned on her elbows so she was looking at him and ruffled his hair. "Booger." She then turned to me. "What time is it?"

"11 so you need to get up."

She nodded and grabbed Benji, tickling him slightly before putting him on the ground.

He walked over to me slowly and I picked him up and went to Lauren's room.

I shook her but she whined and snuggled more into the bed. "Lauren, get up." She didn't move so I pulled the covers off her.

"Fuck off..." She mumbled.

"Lauren!" I gasped and hit her back. "Get up, you have a meeting. Don't make me get Dinah." I said before leaving the room.

When I got out of the room I sniffed the air. "How bout you get a new diaper mister?" I said and walked with him to his room.

I laid him down on the changing table and stripped him out of his onesie. I changed his diaper and put him in white pants and a blue shirt with white patterns on. I then left him barefoot if he decided to walk.

"Bababa." He mumbled and I knew he wanted his binky. I placed it in his mouth and he gurgled slightly.

"You wanna go get nom-noms now?" I asked. He had already eaten breakfast but that was awhile ago and he was growing so he was eating a lot more.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs he started thrashing around a little.

I placed him on the floor and he almost fell backwards but I managed to steady him.

I grabbed his hand so he wouldn't fall and crouched down slightly so it was easier.

He slowly took steps and I walked patiently with him to the kitchen. When we entered, all the girls were there.

They all smiled when they saw us. "Hey, look who's there." Dinah said.

"Mama." Benji mumbled through his pacifier and I let go of his hand so he could walk to Dinah.

She picked him up and threw him in the air and he laughed. Dinah then put him in his high chair and he leaned back.

He had a rough night and it was probably catching up to him now.

I put some Cheerios in a bowl and placed it in front of him. He pushed it back. "No." He put his hands out to me. "Mami."

I sighed and moved the bowl then picked him up. I sat down and he snuggled into my chest.

I looked at Dinah and gave her an 'I'm sorry' look and she just gave me a small smile.

I ran my fingers up and down his back and rocked us slowly side to side.

He was clutching onto my shirt and I felt his grip loosen and his breathing start to even out.

I looked at the girls. "Tough night."

"We live in the same house Alba, we know." Lauren yawned.

I bit the inside of my cheek guiltily and laid my chin on Benji's head.

I don't want to keep the girls up. They have a job and a life and they don't deserve to be tired all the time.

Benji is mine and Dinah's responsibility, not theirs.

Maybe I should bring up moving to Dinah.

I know she won't be happy but it's for the best.

----

Sorry this was short but I'm honestly just giving up on everything..