69

"Where did the time go? Where did my little baby go?" I said as I packed away Benji's old clothes that were too small in a box.

The six month old was sat beside me, playing with an old onesie.

"I just folded that." I held my hand out it him. "Give mami. Come on Benji." He still chewed on it and kept a playing with it. "Of course you're not gonna give it to me, you're six months for god's sake."

I grabbed the onesie and took it from him. "And now I have to wash this again." I threw it in a pile in the corner.

Benji started scooting closer to it but I grabbed him. "Nope, not gonna happen." He whined when I picked him up and his bottom lip quivered. "No, don't cry. Do you wanna go see what mommy is doing?"

I walked out of his room and into our room. "Babe?!"

"Yeah?" I heard Dinah's faint voice come from the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I entered the bathroom.

She was in the bathtub. I stopped and stared at her for awhile. "What?" She chuckled.

"Nothing." I shook my head and smiled. "We just came to see what you were doing."

"I'm taking a bath. You wanna join mommy?" She asked and smiled.

"You wanna go with mommy in the baño baby?" Benji gurgled a bit and I smiled. "Let's get you out of these clothes, okay?" I quickly dressed him out of his onesie and diaper. "Clean. Just don't do anything in the baño, okay?" I walked back over to Dinah. "Is the temperature okay?"

"It's perfect." Dinah smiled and held her hands out. I handed her Benji and she started slowly lowering him into the bath. Benji let out a little squeal as his feet touched the water and he started flailing his little legs around, getting water everywhere. "Ah, no!" Dinah yelled and closed her eyes so she wouldn't get water in her eyes.

"Babe, just set him down." I laughed and she sat him down on her lap, holding him securely so he wouldn't fall or slip.

I walked over to the counter in the bathroom and grabbed two rubber ducks and a washing cloth then crouched down beside the tub.

"Here are your duckys Benji." I put the ducks in front of him and he tried to grab them as they floated there.

"Babe you can join us too. Can't mami join us?" Dinah smiled at Benji then at me.

I just shrugged and stripped out if my clothes and threw my hair into a messy bun. I carefully stepped into the bath and sat down across from Dinah and Benji.

Benji was splashing in the water with one of his ducks in one hand. He started babbling something that ended with a scream and he looked up at me then back at his duck.

"Okay, I understood that." I chuckled at him. He looked up at me with his brow furrowed. "You got me, I didn't understand." He stuck his tongue out and blew all over me.

"Good job Benji." Dinah chuckled.

"Babe, don't praise him." I said and wiped my face. "I don't want him to grow up and be a rebel."

"He's related to me. Of course he's gonna be a rebel." Dinah turned him towards herself and shook him gently. "And mommy is gonna teach you a lot of pranks and we can drive mami crazy! Can't we Benji?" Dinah cooed to him and he laughed in response.

"Whatever you say babe but he's gonna be my sweet little baby." I said and took him from her and kissed his forehead. He cooed at me and then focused on the water and trying to grab it. "Sometimes I think he'll get into Harvard but then I think..." I trailed off and Dinah laughed.

"He'll get into some school and if he doesn't, so be it." Dinah took the washcloth from the edge of the bath and wet it.

"You ready Benji?" I asked and carefully held him so I could lean him back. I slowly lowered him down so half of the top of his head was in the water while Dinah wet the rest. "That's it baby, look at mami." I cooed to Benji so he wouldn't start crying.

"Raise him up a bit." Dinah said and I did so his head was out of the water. Dinah grabbed his baby shampoo and started rubbing it softly into his hair that had grown a lot.

I swept some soap that was on his forehead so it wouldn't get into his eyes.

"Here we go again." I said as Dinah was finished putting shampoo in his hair. I dipped him halfway in again and Dinah rinsed it all out.

"All done!" Dinah smiled and took him off me. "You're such a good boy Benji." She smiled at him and he smiled back, showing his dimples.

I checked the clock in the bathroom and stood up. "It's almost time for his nap." I stepped out of the bath and quickly dried myself with a towel before putting on pajama pants and a tank top. "Are you gonna stay in longer?"

Dinah nodded. "Yeah, I have to wash my hair."

I grabbed Benji's towel and leant down to kiss Dinah. "Okay. Love you."

"Love you too." Dinah smiled and held Benji up.

I wrapped the towel around him loosely and lifted him in my arms. "Come on, let's get dried, dressed and fed. Then we can take a nappy."

I walked into his room and grabbed a diaper and onesie and a lotion then walked with him downstairs.

I went into the living room with him and saw the girls playing a... Board game?

"What are you guys doing?" I asked and Benji looked at them too but leaned his head on my chest.

"The wifi isn't working..." Normani muttered. "And you have the baby so we're trying to not to die of boredom."

"So you're playing monopoly?" I raised and eyebrow and sat beside Lauren on the couch. Ally, Camila and Normani were all sat around the coffee table on the floor.

"Yeah. We didn't find anything else." Ally said and threw the dice.

"Okay..." I laid Benji down beside me and he whined. "I know you're tired but you have to get dressed first." I said and rubbed him softly with his towel.

I squirted some lotion in my palm and rubbed it on his belly and legs softly before moving onto the rest of his body.

I quickly put a diaper on him and dressed him in his onesie. I stood him up before cradling him in my arms and raising my shirt.

He quickly latched onto me and started drinking while he held onto my finger.

I rubbed his head softly as his breathing started to even out.

When he was asleep, I carefully separated him from me and stood up with him. I laid him in the crib in the living room and kissed his forehead gently "Te amo Benji. Sleep well."

----

I was gonna say something but I forgot.