58

I slowly woke up and realized I was alone in bed.

I was huge and had been that way for a while now. So Dinah decided that on our two year anniversary, we would celebrate year one and year two. Even though Dinah spoiled me most of the day.

I somehow managed to get off the bed and walk down the stairs when I heard commotion come from the kitchen.

I walked in and saw all the girls and my family. I groggily wobbled up to Dinah and kissed her neck softly. "Happy birthday." I whispered as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you Baba." Dinah said and kissed my head.

I slowly detached myself from Dinah and went around to say hi to my family before finally getting to sit down.

"Mami, when is the baby gonna get here?" Mari asked.

"Three days, right Alba."

I nodded and groaned. "I can't see how you could do this with three kids."

My mom stroked Luca's head. "It's all worth it in the end."

I smiled slightly and Ally slid a plate of pancakes towards me. "Thank you." I said gratefully and started eating.

"What's the plan for today?" Camila asked.

"I don't know." Dinah said. "I mean, there's not much we can do. Let's just go in the pool or something." Dinah smiled.

I loved that person. I mean, it was her birthday and she really didn't care what we were gonna do.

"Dinah, can't you just get me a sundress or something? I'm not really feeling walking upstairs." I asked.

"Yeah, sure." She kissed my forehead and ran upstairs with the rest of them.

I guess they kind of planned this since my family had swimsuits here.

And yes... They all can swim.

Quickly, Dinah bounced down the stairs in a bikini and with a dress.

She put the dress on the counter and grabbed the hem of my pajama shirt and raised it over my head.

She then slipped the dress on over my head and smiled at me.

"I'm not disabled, I can do it myself." I pouted.

"Yeah, but I wanna do it. Because I love you so much and I love this baby too." She smiled.

I smiled and cupped her face in my hands and kissed her lips softly. "I love you too."

Dinah smiled and stepped back, holding her hand out for me. I grateful grabbed her hand and carefully got off the stool.

Dinah then placed her hands under my dress and pulled my pants down causing me to sigh.

"What?" She ask.

"Nothing. That just feels good. I feel so free." I said and Dinah chuckled.

"Come on." She led me out to the backyard and was very patient with me as I was walking like a snail.

I sat down on one of the sun loungers and put my feet up on it.

"Hang on." Dinah said and went inside then came back with a lot of pillows and towels. She grabbed my foot and held it in the air, put the pillow down and placed my feet on it. "You can't forget that."

"I can't since you always remind me." I said and Dinah leaned down to peck my lips.

"I just want you to be okay."

"I will be okay. You don't have to worry."

"I can't help it." She said and kissed my forehead.

"Just go and have fun." I smiled. "I'll be right here."

She nodded and pecked my lips once before going into the shallow end of the pool.

I watched her and the girls play with Mari and Luca. My parents actually left, saying they needed to go to some things but that they would be back later.

"Alba, help!" I chuckled at the sight of Dinah always grabbing my siblings' legs as they tried to swim away from her.

"No can do squirts! Sorry!" They pouted and kept trying to swim away. "You know that's not gonna work so you can just stop trying!" I yelled.

They stopped and Dinah said something to them. The next thing I know is Luca on Dinah's shoulders and Mari is on Normani's. Then Camren plus Ally were inside getting drinks.

"Guys! Be careful!" I yelled as they started pushing each other. "Don't hurt yourselves! Or each other!"

Soon, Ally, Camila and Lauren came out with drinks for us and the rest jumped out from the pool.

"Come here." I said to Mari and Luca. When they were in front of me, I wrapped towels around them. "We don't want you to get sick do we?"

They shook their heads and sat down on the sun lounger I was on and sipped on their drinks.

I grabbed another towel and started drying their hair as they groaned. "Alba."

"Okay, fine, jeez, sorry." I said and put the towel down, starting on my own drink.

All of a sudden, my parents came to the backyard, carrying a cake and singing which we all joined in on.

Dinah blew out the candles and when she least expected it, Normani pushed her head in.

Dinah was still for five seconds until she raised her head. Her mouth was open in shock and she had cream all over her face.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton!" Dinah yelled.

"Uh," Normani looked around. "It wasn't me, it was Alba!"

"What, no I-" before I could say anything else, Dinah hand grabbed my waist and kissed me, smearing cake and cream all over my face.

The kiss was sweet. Partly because there was cream on her lips and partly because it was slow and not rushed.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck before she pulled away.

"I didn't do it." I whispered.

"I know. I just really wanted to kiss you."

I shook my head with a smile then kissed her again.

----

"I'm sorry we couldn't do anything fun today?" I said as Dinah and I were all snuggled up to bed.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, since I'm pregnant we couldn't go out or anything."

"Babe, this day was probably one of the most fun days I've ever had. Being with you and the rest of the family is enough for me. Plus, this little munchkin coming home soon makes it all worth it."

I turned my head so I could kiss her. "Happy birthday again. I love you."

She smiled. "Love you too."

----

So... THE BABY WILL BE HERE IN TWO CHAPTERS!

I don't know if I can update tomorrow though since I haven't started on that chapter *-* I've been doing a Danish presentation all day...

What did you think?

Feedback?

What would you like to see?

Also, please please please answer this. I know I've asked before but

Should I write prologues for all the stories I have planned and post them? Then you guys can decide.