24

"I might've outed us."

I was in shock. "Wh-what? How?"

"I'm not even sure baby, you just have to watch the interview. It just happened."

"Oh..."

"I'm so sorry. You're not mad?"

"No, I could never be mad at you. Plus, now we can hold hands and kiss in public."

"Yeah," she chuckled. "We can."

"This might actually explain a couple if things."

"Yeah, I saw the pictures of you playing soccer. H-O-T."

I chuckled. "Thanks babe but I just feel gross. Sweaty and all."

"Yeah, I just miss you and want to see you... Sweaty and all."

I gulped then I saw a flash again. "Hey babe, I'll talk to you later. I should probably get home."

"You probably should." She chuckled. "I miss you like crazy and see you in a week. I'll skype you later tonight."

"Miss you like crazy too and I can't wait to see you. Bye babe."

"Wait, Alba."

"What?"

"Happy birthday."

I smiled. "Thank you love. See you soon."

"Bye bye."

I ended the call and went back to my family. "Uh, we should go..."

"Why?"

"I'll tell you on the way home." I said and grabbed my stuff, heading to the car. On the way, I told them everything I knew.

Soon, we were at the house and when we walked in, there was cake and an envelope on the coffee table in the living room. I then saw Rita and her husband standing there.

"Feliz cumpleaños!" Rita screamed and ran up to me to hug me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I hugged her back.

"What, I can't see my cousin on her 18th birthday?" She pulled back and I hugged Logan too.

"I'm just gonna go shower." I said and went to go upstairs but Rita grabbed my wrist.

"Nope, that can wait for later! I want cake and you're supposed to open your presents!"

I chuckled. "Fine."

We all sat around the coffee table and ate cake for a few minutes, just talking.

"Okay! Now you get your present!" Rita squealed, handing me the envelope. She was always the most excited for birthdays. "We all pitched in."

"Uh, okay." I carefully took the envelope and opened it making sure I didn't tear the inside. When I got the paper out, my eyes widened. "Dios mío... You didn't have to get me this." I looked at my family.

"We wanted to mija." My dad said and rubbed my shoulder.

I immediately stood up and hugged them all. "What should I use it for?"

"That's all up to you. Just you can't leave the US."

I nodded and looked at the plane ticket in my hand. I knew this wasn't cheap. Especially for my family.

"Really," I looked at them again. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome sweetie." My mom kissed my head. "You want pizza for dinner?" She asked.