18

I woke up to Dinah tapping away on her phone. I looked around and realized we had fallen asleep downstairs.

Dinah noticed me looking around and she pressed a kiss to my head. "Morning Baba." She smiled and went back to her phone.

"Morning..." I yawned and stretched. "What are you doing?" I asked and laid my chin on her chest, looking up at her.

"Oh, nothing." She put her phone away and smiled at me. She lay down fully beside me so we were facing each other.

I took in every detail of her face. Her chocolate brown eyes. Her rosy cheeks. Her pink, full, lips.

She was the most beautiful person I had seen. And I got to call her mine.

"You're beautiful..." I whispered. I could see a slight blush creep up her neck. I smiled at that and pecked her lips, burying my face in her neck.

I felt Dinah kiss my head and I fell asleep again in her embrace.

----

I heard the front door open and close.

"She's in the living room..." Dinah said. I heard footsteps approach the living room. Then I heard a pair of feet run towards me and a small body jumped on top of me.

I groaned and opened my eyes to see a grinning Mari looking down at me.

I was immediately wide awake and I sat up. My mouth was agape as I looked between my sister and my family.

"Close your mouth sweetie, you'll catch flies." My mom said.

When I was out of my daze, I hugged Mari. "Dios mío!" I released Mari from the hug and shot up to hug my parents. "Te extrañé..."

"Te extrañamos también..." My dad whispered and released me.

I went over to my mom. "I missed you so much baby..."

"I missed you too mami..." I pulled away from her and glanced to my left, spotting Luca.

I walked over to him and crouched down in front of him. I opened my arms and he jumped into them, wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back just as tight.

"I missed you buddy." I whispered.

"I missed you too."

"Thanks for standing up for me." I kissed his forehead and pulled back. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said with a small smile.

I stood back up straight and looked at my parents. "What are you doing here? I thought your flight got delayed."

"It didn't. Dinah here got the bright idea to surprise you." My mom said.

I looked at Dinah and grinned. She smiled back at me. I walked up to her and pecked her lips. "Thank you." I wrapped my hands around her waist and laid my head on her chest as she wrapped her hands around my torso.

"You're welcome." She looked down at me then looked at my parents. "Well since you're already here... How about you stay for dinner?"

"That would be lovely." My mom said.

"Who's gonna cook? You can't." I said to Dinah.

Dinah looked at me then at the stairs. "Girls?!"

I looked at Mari who had wide eyes. I tangled myself from Dinah when I hear the girls run down the stairs. I quickly went behind Mari and put a hand over her mouth.

"What?" Lauren asked then she looked at my family. "Oh, hi! You must be Alba's family."

My dad nodded. "Yeah, she's ours alright." My mom and dad looked at me.