23

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Alba, happy birthday to you."

My eyes opened to my family grinning by my bedside. I yawned and sat up.

"Hey guys..."

"Happy birthday!" Mari squealed.

"Thanks kiddo."

"Well we're gonna let you get dressed. Breakfast is ready."

"Thanks mami."

"You're welcome sweetie."

I got out of bed when my family left the room. I went into my closet then decided I couldn't really be bothered to get dressed so I went downstairs in my pajamas.

I sat down in my seat with a plate of pancakes in front of me. I immediately dug in.

"So anything you want to do today?"

"Just spend it with you guys." I smiled. "Anything you want to do, I'm up for it."

"Can we go to the field?" Luca asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

The field was basically a place with a whole lot of sports fields. Soccer, basketball, baseball, you name it.

"Okay, everyone go change then meet here in 15 minutes!" Mom clapped her hands.

We ran upstairs and I put on shorts and a sports bra. I added Dinah's sweatshirt and the 'Hansen' beanie because it was slightly chilly.

I ran downstairs and out the door where my family was putting stuff in the car. "Everything ready?"

"Yup!" My dad said. "Hop in." We got in the car and he drove us to the field. Luckily, there were only a few people there.

I looked around the edge of the field where there were picnic tables and trees. I saw a few people with cameras but I didn't think anything of it.

"Alba and I against you three!" Luca yelled and grabbed my hand, dragging me to an empty soccer field.

"No fair! You guys both play soccer!" Mari yelled.

"First: I played soccer, not anymore. Second: Papi played too and third: you guys are three." I said to Mari and ruffled her hair.

"We're only using half the field right?"

"Yup!" I said and took my beanie and sweatshirt off, tossing them on the bag we brought. I then put my hair into a ponytail. "Call the ball!"

"Okay, let's get started."

"Luca, you ready?!" I yelled across the field and her gave me a thumbs up. I kicked the ball, making it soar through the air and Luca caught it with his feet.

I ran closer to the goal and Luca passed the ball to me. I started playing with Mari by keeping the ball away from her.

Suddenly, I saw a flash and I stopped, making Mari get the ball. I looked around then shook my head when I didn't see anything.

I ran over to my mom when I realized Mari was gonna pass her the ball. In a panic, mom shot the ball all the way to the other side.

I shook my head and started jogging after it. "Nice going mami!"

"Sorry!" She yelled back.

When I reached the ball, a few younger girls approached me. I looked at them.

"You're Alba, right?" A blonde one asked.

"Uh, yeah?"

"Happy birthday!" They yelled.

"What?" I asked confused. Who were they and how did they know it was my birthday. "Uh, thanks?" They smiled then turned around, walking away.

I saw a flash, again, and I looked around... again. I didn't see anything like before.

"Luca!" I yelled, grabbing his attention. "Watch out!" I kicked the ball and it went high before it landed at his feet.

I ran as fast as I could to the goal and Luca managed to pass me the ball so I could score. I aimed it and it went directly over my dad's head.

"Yes!" I cheered and I hugged Luca.

After half an hour, the score was 3-3. I had seen couple of flashed and I was pretty sure I was going crazy. I could also see people staring at me and whispering.

"Break!" I yelled, well, more like panted. I was sweaty as hell.

We all walked to our bags and sat down next to it. I could hear my phone vibrate and took a sip of water before answering. "Hey babe."

"Alba, I'm so fucking sorry."

"What?"

"It just happened and I though no one would find out. Management said they would make them cut it out."

"Dinah, what's wrong? You're scaring me." I stood up and walked away from my family.

"You don't know what's going on?" She questioned.

"I wouldn't be asking if I knew."

"You haven't been on Twitter or anything today?"

"Uh, no? I've been kinda busy." I heard her sigh. "Dinah please tell me what's going on."

"You remember that interview I told you about a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah..."

"Well some questions were asked and one thing led to another..."

"Then one thing led to another?"

"I might've outed us."

----

GUYS, GUYS! I DID IT! I WROTE SMUT!

Never have I ever been as embarrassed... Like I don't even know.

You'll see that soon and sort of cliffhanger? I don't know.

Also the next few chapters are a bit long #sorryNotSorry