54

"Okay, I'll see you later." Dinah pecked my lips.

"Okay."

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay home?" She asked but I pushed her towards Normani, Ally and Lauren.

"I'm sure. Now go." I said and she waved at me and closed the front door.

I sighed and walked back upstairs and into our room and to bed.

Dinah was really excited for the nursery so she and 3/4 of the girls went to check it out but my stomach was aching so I decided to stay home.

Plus, I trusted Dinah and the girls with the baby room.

I snuggled into the covers and closed my eyes then just as I was about to fall asleep, I needed to pee.

I groaned and slowly got out of bed and trudged to the bathroom.

I sighed then frowned as I looked down.

"What the hell?" I whispered and I looked at my underpants and into the toilet.

I bit my lip and quickly pulled my pants up and rushed out to the hallway and to Camila's room.

I knocked on the door. "Mila?" No answer. I knocked louder on it. "Camila!" No answer. "Camila, open the fucking door!"

I heard an audible groan and feet shuffle to the door. "What?" She said as she opened the door.

"I need you to take me to the hospital."

"I don't need to do anything."

"Camila, can you just stop being an ass for a second and stop hating me? I have done nothing to you! And this baby needs it's fucking aunt!" Camila looked at me with slightly wide eyes. "Now can you just please take me to the hospital?" My voice cracked. "I'm bleeding..."

She gulped and noticed my panicked expression. She grabbed a jacket and keys and I hurried out to the car with her slowly behind me.

Next thing I know is I was sitting at the bench on the doctors nervously biting my lip and bouncing my leg up and down.

"Sorry I yelled at you." I whispered to Camila who was a few meters away from me.

"It's okay. Did you call Dinah?" She asked.

"Shit. No."

Camila sighed. "I'll do it." She grabbed her phone and walked out of the room. After a while she came back. "She said she'll try and get here as soon as possible but it's rush hour so she might take a little while."

"Okay..." My voice cracked and I closed my eyes trying to hold the tears in. I was petrified.

I think Camila noticed because she stepped closer to me and grabbed my hand. "It'll be okay."

I shook my head. "I'm not so sure." I whispered.

"It will. Okay?" She reassured and rubbed my back.

When the doctor walked into the room, I tightened my grip on Camila's hand which she returned.

The doctor smiled at me. "How's everything going?"

"I don't know." I said and she nodded.

"So you were bleeding?" I nodded. "Let's take a look."

I nodded and laid down on the bench, Camila still by my side.

The doctor put the liquid on my stomach then spread it and tapped something on the screen.

When I saw the picture appear and the noise of the heartbeat filled the room, I sighed in relief.

"Everything's okay?" Camila asked.

The doctor smiled. "Everything's okay."

Camila let out a barely audible breath and squeezed my hand. "Is that it?" She pointed to the screen and the doctor nodded.

"Yeah." She smiled. "Would you like to know the gender?"

"Uh, no we're not..." Camila said and gestured between us.

"Oh." She said.

"But either way, I'd not like to know the gender." I smiled, happy that everything was okay.

"Wise choice. Not many people do that these days." The doctor smiled. "So I'll just contact your OB/GYN and tell her about all this. Now, the only thing I recommend for you is to-"

"I'm here, I'm here!" Dinah ran into the room, panting. She ran over to me and hugged me, then placed her hands on my cheeks and looked into my eyes. "What happened? Is the baby hurt? Are you hurt? What happened?"

"Babe, babe, everything is okay." I took my free hand and laced her fingers with mine then looked at the screen. "Look, it's fine. Strong heartbeat and everything."

Dinah sighed shakily and kissed my hand. "Thank fuck."

"DJ, where'd you go?!" We heard from outside.

"In here!" She yelled and kissed my hand again.

The girls appeared in the doorway. "Are you okay?" Ally asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"And the baby?"

"It's good too." I smiled.

Lauren picked at Ally's and Normani's sweaters and pointed to the screen. They silently awed and admired the screen.

"You're hundred percent sure you don't want to know the gender?"

Dinah looked at me then back. "We're sure."

"Okay, and as I was saying. I recommend that you just relax and don't stay on your feet for too long? And if you bleed again, just contact your OB/GYN and they'll tell you if it is necessary to come back here or if you should do something else."

I nodded. "Okay, thank you."

"Do you want the pictures?"

"Yes please."

"And," she looked around the room. "How many copies am I making?"

"Erm, four I suppose." Dinah said with a small smile.

"Make that five." Camila said. I looked at her and she shot me a smile.

Dinah looked at her and nodded. I could see that sparkle in her eyes.

"Okay." The doctor chuckled. "I'll be right back."

When she left the room, Dinah walked to Camila and hugged her. "Thank you."

"For what?" Camila asked as she wrapped her arms around Dinah too.

"For taking her here. I wouldn't know what to do if something happened to them." Camila nodded and they stayed like that for about ten seconds until Dinah walked over to me again. "I'm never leaving you again."

"Babe, as much as I love you, please don't smother me." I pleaded.

"I'll smother you if I want to. I just don't want anything to happen to you."

"What about work?" I asked.

"I'll get some time off. They have to let me for a couple weeks." I nodded and she kissed my forehead.

I looked around and realized that all the girls were surrounding the screen.

Even Camila.

I guess she's coming around.

----

Sooooo what do ya think??

And the baby might come soon and I'm so excited!!

Feedback?

What do you want to see?

Anything on your mind?

LOVE YOU!