Akkakakaka

"Yoongi!.. Yoongi? Yoooooooooooo-"

"Jimin, shut the fuck up"

Yoongi sleepily stepping out of his room, the idol just smiling at him before pointing over at namjoons room.

"Namjoon asked me if you're awake.. Now you are." Jimin hummed, looking at the smaller who only stared a bit done at the beta.

"For fucks sake.. Jimin get out of my face before I smack you."

"Woah no need to be agressive now. Namjoon Was the one who asked me to-"

"Right I wanted to talk to you." Namjoon said, appearing like out of nowhere and taking Yoongis hand to pull the sleepy male with him towards the living room.

"I'm gonna be on an business trip next week, it's somewhere in Busan. Next week it's all gonna be a little messy."

"A little messy?" Yoongi asked as he sat down on the couch, Jin walking in and staring a second at them.

"Are you talking about next week?"

"Mhm.. It's gonna be such a mess." Namjoon answered with a small sigh, the omega just raising an eyebrow a bit unsure.

"It for sure is gonna be.. I wish I could just take you with me baby but i am sure that that wouldn't be a good idea." Jin sighed, Yoongi only looking more irritated.

"Huh? You're not home either?"

".. You didn't tell him yet?" Jin asked looking at namjoon who slightly shook his head.

"I'm gonna go overseas to visit my parents."

Okay now Yoongi started to understand why it'd be messy.

Jin and Namjoon both not home. That'd be messy as fuck. The last time without them already was a mess.

".. It won't be a problem for you to stay here with Taehyung and Jungkook right? If you really don't like that idea I could ask if I could bring-" Namjoon started only for Yoongi to hold up a hand.

"Wait wait, Jungkook and Taehyung.. What about Jimin and Hoseok?"

Namjoon and Jin looking at each other before looking back at Yoongi.

"Didn't they tell you?"

"Tell me what?!"

"they're busy with filming next week, some kind of vacation documentation  or whatever it's called." Jin answered only for Yoongi to look a bit wide eyed at them.

".. Huh!?"

This must've been a joke.

A whole week only with Jungkook and Taehyung!?

How was that supposed to work out!?

Jin and Namjoon both looking unsure at Yoongi.

"..Perhaps I should rebook my flight. I can-"

"No! No no! It's alright.. I am sure it'll work out somehow." Yoongi now quickly said, not wanting Jin to change up his plans.

"You're sure..?"

"Yes.. it can't be that bad. Right?"

"See you soon okay? Take care, I bought enough food for the week and left some money on the counter if you do Wanna order something and-"

"Jin it's gonna be fine." Yoongi sighed, patting the males shoulder who still looked a bit unsure at the smaller.

"Okay okay.. You two better keep an good eye on him! If he somehow gets hurt I'll let both of you sleep in the backyard for at least a week!"

Taehyung and Jungkook both looking at each other before simply humming a bit and patting jins shoulder, Namjoon just sighing a bit out.

"Well.. I'll text you baby, if you don't feel like working on Thursday you can just stay at home okay? Just text me if somethings wrong." Namjoon smiled a bit as he leant down to Yoongi to quickly peck his lips.

"No no, it's gonna be fine. Don't spam text me though." Yoongi mumbled, before he felt a arm wrap around his waist and a arm around his shoulder, both Hoseok and Jimin bunching up besides him.

"AWW~ I'm gonna miss you so much!"  Jimin sighed out dramatically, pushing a few small kisses on Yoongis cheek, Hoseok meanwhile humming in agreement and pecking Yoongis lips a few times.

"Gonna miss you lots baby.. If those two do anything stupid call us" Hoseok hummed, giving the smallers waist a squeeze before a taxi could be heard honking.

"We gotta go now.. Bye bye pretty baby." Jimin hummed, pecking Yoongis lips quickly again before waving and walking off with Hoseok.

"Okay Joon we gotta go as well."Jin said, looking at Yoongi with a small smile and quickly pushing a kiss on his forehead.

"See you soon."

"Bye bye baby.. Take care. Text me!" Namjoon spoke as he was dragged out by Jin, both of them driving to the airport together.

A wide grin on Taehyungs lips, Jungkook meanwhile just looking completely lost around.

"Well.. Seems like we got time for just us now~" Taehyung hummed, arm wrapping around Yoongis waist to pull the smaller closer only for the omega to push his arm off and then sigh a bit out.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep now.. Don't disturb me"

Well.
It was 7am after all.

Not the time for the omega to usually wake up.

Taehyung and Jungkook looking at each other, the older following Yoongi and pulling Jungkook along towards his room.

There he was, cuddled up in his bed, and being squished by Jungkook and Taehyung who kept happily hugging him while he tried to fall asleep.

One day of 7 more to come that he'd have to spend with those two young alphas who'd hopefully not make too much of a mess.