Shuush

7pm, Yoongi standing at the gates like always and waiting for Jin.

He was on his phone, looking up as he heard a voice and then Jin who walked up to him.

"So what are we gonna do?" Yoongi asked as they started walking, Jin having an small smile on his face.

"Just some walking around near the Han-River.. It's really pretty to look at around this time."

Yoongi couldn't argue with that, simply walking with Jin in silence.
It wasn't bad, the view was very pretty, no one disturbed them and the weather was nice that night as well.

Cloudy however. It was really a shame.

Jin eventually stopped at a spot to lean on the railing and stare at the water.

The reflections of the light making everything look a bit less like in an horror movie and dark.

Yoongi wasn't sure what he wanted to look at rather in that moment, at the sparkling lights which reflected in the river or at Jin who looked like some kind of painting in that moment.

It was so quiet, yet when they both finally made eye contact, Yoongi wished that there would've been some sounds to make this silence dissappear.

The smile which formed on jins lips only made Yoongi more unsure what was going on inside Jins head.

The taller taking his hand out of nowhere wasn't really helping Yoongi.
Did he again misunderstood things?
Was this now a date or a hangout?

At this point he wasn't sure anymore and didn't really want to question it either.

"..I'm sorry for making that decision out of nowhere earlier."

Yoongi stared at Jin for an few seconds not saying anything and instead looking at their hands.

Jin looked again at Yoongi, giving the smallers hand a small squeeze.

"I don't expect you to understand why I did that but I appreciate that you accepted it."

"Tell me why." Yoongi now said, looking back up, really wanting to hear jins explanation and if it actually made any sense.

Jin sighted, eyes glued on their hands for an moment only to look back at Yoongi.

"I'm worried about Jungkook. The more time he spends with you the more he gets attached, and I don't want him to end up getting hurt. He's such a sweet boy and I don't want that to get destroyed.. And the fact that we all try to get closer to you and I myself have found interest in you do not make this easier."

Yoongi stared at Jin, the taller looking honestly really distressed.
Yoongi knew Jin wasn't lying, the bond Jin and Jungkook had was like those of brothers. Sweet, a bit teasing and annoying sometimes but overall taking care of each other and helping each other out.

"You don't think I'm too selfish now do you? I really am not sure if I'm doing the right thing after all. Spending time with you feels like the right thing to do but leaving Jungkook out and.. Kind of betraying him by trying to get closer to you does also feel so incredible wrong at the same time."

It was quiet after that. Jin not even able to look at Yoongi anymore and trying to relax and gather his thoughts without sounding again like an emotional mess.

"Gosh.. I must seem so pathetic don't I? Letting all those stupid thoughts out on an omega and-"

Another silence, Jin cutting himself off as the only thing he now focused on was Yoongi who had his arms wrapped around him.

At this point Jin was sure, this omega was definitely the right one.
He seemed a bit weird at first, distant, stubborn, fiercy and absolutely careless.. But all that just covered up how extremely sweet and caring Yoongi actually was on the inside.