Eillllo

It was already 7pm, both Yoongi and Jungkook sitting on the couch focused on the TV.

"No! That damn dragon killed me again.."

"You tried killing that dragon for the fourth time already Hyung, just give up for now." Jungkook chuckled, leaning a bit back to watch Yoongi play.

"but I even got a pretty good sword. He should've been dead by now.." Yoongi mumbled, still not wanting to give up.

Jungkook stared at the smaller, stopping to play and moving an hand behind Yoongi, moving it a little hesitant around the males waist, looking back at the tv as if he didn't do anything.

Yoongi stared at the tv until he felt a hand around him, slowly looking down and looking back to Jungkook who didn't move an inch looking a bit nervous.

Yoongi opened his mouth, about to say something but stopping himself and just deciding to accept it for now.

He could see however how Jungkook started to smile wider. The younger being utterly happy that Yoongi didn't say anything and seemed to accept it.

Yoongi was back on focusing on the game, not really minding Jungkook who was staring at him and leaning against him.

Ten more minutes however and Jungkook decided to take this a bit further.
After all they finally were alone. Even at his home and jin wasn't there.

Jungkook gave Yoongis waist a small squeeze, doing the same until he finally got Yoongis attention, the male looking a little confused at him.

Jungkook mentally tried to prepare himself, pretty much screaming at himself in his head to finally do something and not just stare at Yoongi like an idiot.

Then finally he leant in about to push his lips on Yoongis only for the light to suddenly be switched on, Jin standing in the doorway and staring at them.

"Jungkook..." Jin said as if warning him, the younger not really moving and just looking between Yoongi and Jin as if deciding what to do.

".. Where have you been?" Yoongi asked, looking towards Jin, the taller sighting and walking up to then to pet Yoongis head.

"missed me?" Jin only asked with a small smile, Yoongi shaking his head and about to stand up only for Jungkook to pull him back down.

"Jungkook. It's time for Yoongi to go. I'll bring him home. " Jin said, about to help Yoongi out of Jungkooks grip only for the younger to now posessively slap jins hand away.

"I'll do that!.. You just came home after all." the male said trying to explain himself and slowly standing up.

Yoongi looked at the two, just standing up and walking towards the door.

Both Jin and Jungkook followed, kind of fighting each other on their way out.

"I'm gonna go."

"No I go! You can.. Rest here" Jungkook said, putting on his shoes, just like Jin.

They ended up both bringing Yoongi home, the smaller not really minding it apart from their annoying arguing.

"So what was that supposed to be?" Jin asked on their way back home.

"What? We just spend some time with each other."

"Oh yeah. Didn't look like you were going for it at all." Jin said rolling his eyes and sighting a little.

"I didn't! He seemed to be fine with it!"Jungkook argued, not seeing any problem in what he did.

"Tsk.. You really should take it slow. Or else you'll end up like Taehyung who seems like a perverted stalker."

"I'm not like that! I just wanted.. A sign or something." Jungkook said kicking a rock and crossing his arms.

Next day, Saturday. The whole weekend off.

He spend his Saturday doing nothing but watching Netflix and relaxing, at around 11pm however he suddenly heard his phone go off.

He picked up, hearing a few screams and then a dump sound before finally a voice appeared.

"YOONGI!" It was a scream, not just a regular voice.

"Stop fucking screaming.. Jimin what the fuck" Yoongi said, sighting a bit before suddenly hearing Taehyungs voice in the background.

"THAT'S YOONGI! YOONGI! WAHHHHH"

What the fuck was wrong with them?
Calling him at 11pm and sounding completely drunk.

It was another loud scream that got his attention, he didn't only hear it from his phone though, those fuckers stood outside in front of the gates to his apartment complex.

Yoongi sighted, quickly putting on some shoes and hanging up to walk to the front gates and see what was going on.

"What the fuck is wrong with you two!? It's 11pm!"Yoongi said a bit louder, the security guard for the complex just watching the two as if amused by their stupid shit.

"Yoongshiiii I told you!" Jimin laughed, nearly falling while Taehyung shook his head and then walked up to Yoongi about to wrap his arms around him only for the omega to nudge it.

"What are-.. Are you two drunk?" Yoongi now asked, smelling the strong alcohol, looking a bit confused as both of them started to giggle.

Taehyung clinged onto Jimin, both stumbling around and nearly falling whenever taking a few steps.

"How the fuck did you even get here without constantly falling?" Yoongi asked, sighting and taking out his phone.

"Let me call you an uber.. You two just have to give that guy the Adress"

"NAHHHH"

"what the fuck you mean nah?"

"WE gonna stay with YOUUU" Jimin smiled wide, chuckling when Taehyung also grabbed his phone to put on some music.

"Have you two been out clubbing or where the fuck have you been?"

"No no! You know sushi?"

"Taehyung who the fuck doesn't know sushi?"

"I wanna sushi your ass."

Yoongi looked at both of them pretty irritated what that even was supposed to mean, ignoring the laughs to call Hoseok.

"Hmm.. Yoongi? You're calling me?" Hoseok asked a little confused, sounding half asleep.

"Yes.. Your brilliant Housemate had the great idea to visit me. Wanna say hello jimin?" Yoongi asked, Jimin looking at the phone and posing for an picture.

"I'm not taking an picture!" Yoongi said sighting and deciding to again speak.

"Anyways, fucking pick him up. I don't know if you know where Taehyung lives but he's here as well and-STOP EATING THAT!"

Fifteen more suffocating minutes of their Bullshit and Hoseok was finally there to pick them up.
Both being reluctant to leave Yoongi but eventually getting inside the car to leave.