Uskif

The whole day and the next day Yoongi was just in his room, being spoiled by Taehyung who kept ordering food and made sure to give him endless of aftercare and whatever else he wanted.

He didn't see the other's since he left that evening with Taehyung.
He enjoyed spending time with Tae but he really started to miss the other's.

"No Tae I don't need-"

"But I made sure it's the best there was. I let it get imported from Australia!"

Yoongi sighted a bit, leaning back and looking at Taehyung who now put the package to the side to crawl over to Yoongi and push a kiss on his cheek.

"What's wrong? You aren't clingy anymore.. Do you perhaps need something else? Are you thirsty?" Tae asked only for the omega to shake his head and then lean up.

"Stop ordering me stuff first of all. I don't need this stuff"

".. What about your tangerines?"

"Okay apart from the tangerines I don't need that stuff" Yoongi explained and then took one of Taehyungs hands.

"also.. You should really go back to work. I'm fine, I'm not gonna die if you leave me for an day or two." Yoongi said and then stood up to go towards the door only for Taehyung to put a hand on it and keep it closed.

"But I really wanna stay with you Yoongi.."

"Don't be so clingy now. Give me a break and give yourself a small break to actually relax. God damn" Yoongi said after Tae was with his non stop and tried to keep taking care of him.

Taehyung frowned a bit, slowly letting go of the door and nodding his head as he took a deep breath in and thought.

"Right.. I maybe should call at work after all.."

Yoongi hummed, Taehyung hesitantly walking to his own room and leaving Yoongi while the Omega now was walking towards the kitchen and made himself a snack.

He had no damn clue how but when he turned around there stood Jimin who had a piercing stare at him.

".. Hey..?"

"You.. Mated with Tae?"

".. Yeah?" Yoongi shrugged and then turned back around to continue making his snack, ignoring the small sight jimin made.

"So what-" when he turned back around Jimin already was gone however.

Now he stared at the empty table and after a few minutes sat down.

It really was lonely that day. Jin at work, Jimin seemingly being busy, Hoseok working as well, Namjoon at work, Taehyung who now also was busy with work after he told him to go there and Jungkook who was locked up in his room because of his rut.

All he could do was sit in his room and check on his phone, however it pretty much was darn boring.

So what did he do?
Pay one of them a visit.

In this case Hoseok simply because he was the closest.

Luckily he was able to get inside the company now since he signed the contract with both Jimin and Hoseok.

He walked towards the door, the studio he was in a few times before.
Knocking on the door and waiting for someone to open it only for Hoseok to speak up

"I'm busy at the moment. If it's something because of the deadline come back tomorrow. I'm nearly done with the track."

Yoongi sighted a bit, not sure what he had expected.

"Hobi open the door. I'm not in the mood to go back home after walking here."

Not even a second later and the door was pulled open rather drastically, Hoseok staring at Yoongi and quickly pulling him in before again closing the door and swiftly pushing Yoongi and himself onto the couch.