Aaaaa

".. Be my alpha"

It was a sentence which Jin really wished to hear since weeks.

If he imaged a week ago that Yoongi would actually say those words to him, he probably would've imagined that he'd immediately say yes without a second thought.

Now however, he stood there completely frozen, an weird silence between them for an few seconds as he simply stared down at the smaller wide eyed trying to process the spoken words and that this really was happening.

It was like a dream come true.

".. You.. Are interested.. Right?" Yoongi asked a bit unsure after Jin still didn't say anything, the Alpha opening his mouth before closing it again to simply nod his head and then again manage to actually answer.

"I'd.. Really be happy to be your alpha."

Yoongi let out a small relieved sight, already having worried that jin might not even be interested anymore after his reaction.

Now they were some kind of boyfriends, in Yoongis eyes at least.

After what happened he really had to rethink everything.
Dying a second time, still single, still a virgin and feeling like his life wasn't fulfilled pretty much was something he didn't want to happen again.

He wanted to have fun, enjoy his life and if he now got so much attention on him anyways he probably should use this to his advantage.

He did like Jin anyways, the taller saving him was pretty much a sign to him that he wouldn't regret choosing him.
However, it wasn't like he only liked Jin.
He still was kind of interested in the other's, knowing full well that he could pick whoever he liked anyways.

Jin meanwhile was screaming inside his head at himself, not believing that this actually happened.
He always had the opinion to not think too much about the future to get his hopes up.

The first time he actually didn't follow his own opinion was when he started taking care of Jungkook and thought about what he should do to be the best example for him and raise him well.

The second exception was right now.
He wanted to mate with Yoongi, kiss him over and over in the future, going on cute dates, waking up next to him, spend the rest of his life with the omega and fully focus on him and his needs.

Yoongi slowly leant up, taking a deep breath and clearing his throat, not really sure what to do or say now.

Jin also leant up, still staring at Yoongi and wrapping his arms around him to pull him in a hug.

"Thank you.."

Yoongi wasn't sure why Jin now thanked him, since he was the one who saved him.

"Jin.. Thanks for saving me.." Yoongi mumbled, not minding the hug too much.

".. Do you wanna come to my place for today?" Jin asked, the smaller slowly nodding his head.

He really wasn't in the mood to go back to the apartment complex now anyways.

So they walked, hand in hand, Jin having a tight grip on Yoongi hand and walking with a small happy smile on his lips.

".. Why were you outside by the way? I thought you had your rut this week."

"I did.. It ended a few hours ago and I needed some fresh air after staying inside that room for a few days.. By the way.. You haven't gotten your heat yet, right..? Did you let that get checked out? I just wanna be sure there's nothing wrong, your health is pretty important after all."

Not only was Jin a bit worried about the fact that there might be something wrong, but he also worried because he really wanted their first time to be without any worries, without perhaps triggering his heat.

Yoongi looked at Jin, not sure how to answer that.
".. I didn't yet.. Perhaps I will.."

"Its okay.. We don't have to mate immediately anyways. Not sure if we should mate anyways when we first do it, I don't want you to feel like I push you to mate with me."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows a bit irritated.
Jin really had no damn shame about speaking of such a topic.

"Ah..yes.."

Once inside the apartment, they both walked inside, Yoongi sitting down in the living room on the couch while Jin quickly cleaned his room up.

"Hyung did you see my black boxers somewhere I-..." Jungkook stood inside the door, staring at Yoongi and not continuing what he was gonna say.

".. Hey.." Yoongi said, looking at Jungkook who was first feeling a bit stupid for talking about his underwear in front of the other only to then frown a bit as he remembered something.

".. You're not upset at me are you? I'm really sorry for yelling.. Did I scare you when I screamed at you? I really wanted to call you to apologize but I broke my phone and kinda was a bit busy and also thought apologizing in person was better and-"

"Jungkook I'm alright. I get why you yelled. You probably felt a bit stressed in that moment." Yoongi said with a small smile, patting on the couch for Jungkook to sit down.

The alpha sat down, staring at Yoongi and nibbling on his bottom lip.

He really had been a bit stressed the week and now seeing Yoongi made it a bit better and made him also feel less bad after finally being able to apologize.

The younger was really nuts for Yoongi, therefore what happened next pretty much made him feel completely lost and unworthy.

Jin walking back in, quickly taking Yoongis hand to pull him up and wrapping an arm around his waist to pull him closer.

"I'm done cleaning, you can grab a shirt from my closet to change in. I'll join you in an few minutes yoongi." Jin said pushing a kiss on the males cheek, leaving Yoongi a bit speechless only nodding his head and walking off to do as said.

".. Jungkook.. I know this may seem a bit out of nowhere but I'm his alpha from now on."

It was really suddenly.
Especially for the young alpha who didn't only feel sad, but completely betrayed by Jin.

He wanted Jin to be happy, he wanted Yoongi to be happy, but he also wanted himself to be happy.
This all didn't add up.

He was just silently sitting there, not saying a word and staring at the small table in front of him.

He missed his chance, didn't he?
Did Yoongi perhaps think he was too young and not mature enough?
Wasn't he strong enough?
Was he really that unworthy of an alpha for Yoongi, the one he adored so much and admired?
This couldn't be right.

"Jungkook this may be a lot, but you're still young. You've got a lot of future chances for other omegas and there will be so many other opportunities you get and-"

"I do not want that..I made my decision, I don't care if you're his alpha! I-he must.. I'm not gonna accept it until he fully rejects me! Jin you're perhaps older and more experienced but that doesn't mean that I'm completely out of his seight."

"You're really stubborn sometimes.. Gosh.." Jin mumbled, rubbing his temples.

He knew that Jungkook wanted to get his way, he knew full well how stubborn Jungkook could be when he had a goal in mind.

It was admirable but it also annoyed Jin a little since Yoongi now was his omega and he wasn't really liking the thought of other alphas or betas trying to get close to him.
Even if he could change Yoongis decisions, he still could take care of him and watch out for potential threats.