Skaaadush

After that conversation, Yoongi tried to continue his work, Jin and Namjoon talking about other things.

"Anyways I have to leave again. Jungkook has his rut this week and he's going crazy since yesterday evening."

"Oh, good luck then. You're gonna need that." Namjoon said with a small smile, looking to his left to see Yoongi staring at them.

"What?.. Surprised that an alpha has his rut?" Namjoon joked, Yoongi looking a bit lost.

"..what?"Jin now asked, looking a bit unsure at Yoongi.

Yoongi had no clue what the fuck they were talking about, but Jungkooks name simply got his attention.
Was this another Jungkook?

"Coffee Shop Jungkook?"

Jin widened his eyes, both Jin and Namjoon saying nothing and just staring at Yoongi.

"You're-.. You know.. Jungkook?" Jin asked, leaning down and sighting a bit as he wasn't sure anymore what to think.

"Yeah.. Kinda.. He gave me his number and-"

"YOU'RE THAT GUY!?" Jin loudly said, looking even more shocked at Yoongi who wasn't sure what Jin was talking about.

".. What guy?"

"I.. Ehm..nothing.." Jin mumbled, clearing his throat and trying to think of something else.

Two more minutes and Jin left, clearly being a bit messed up.
Namjoon looked a bit surprised at Yoongi, the smaller just trying to do his job again.

"..Well.. So.. Since you know most of my friend group, any thoughts on it?"

"Thoughts on it?.. You guys are weird that's all I can say."

"Woah, openly telling your boss he's weird. That does take some confidence." Namjoon chuckled, watching Yoongi.

He wasn't sure himself, but this omega took all the attention he usually had for his work.
He was pretty, he was fiercy and didn't hold back to speak back.
He had an attitude which namjoon found amusing.

Another day done working, Yoongi walked back home, going grocery shopping through on his way back had another surprise waiting for him.

He heard some screaming, some yelling and suddenly an guy running in his direction.

Before he could have a single thought however that guy already pulled him in an alley, both now sitting behind an big container as endless of people ran past the alley.

Yoongi blinked a few times, looking at the guy who he now remembered.

"Oh seriously.. You had to pull me into this!?" Yoongi asked a bit annoyed.

"Sorry. You're alright? I didn't mean to but I was a bit panicked.. We met before didn't we? What was your name again? You want an picture or something in compensation?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, slowly standing up and brushing the dirt off his pants.

"No thanks. You, Hoseok and your stupid friend group really are getting on my nerves. I mean Jungkook at least seems sweet and all but we didn't really talk yet." He sighted, Jimin staring at Yoongi a bit surprised.

"Did I miss out on something? You know the other's? Are you now in our friend group as well?" jimin asked, standing up and looking at Yoongi who shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe I am, I don't know. Anyways, see you around." He simply said, trying to walk off only for Jimin to grab his arm and hold him back.

"What now?" Yoongi asked with a small annoyed sight.