Woooo

Yoongi opened his eyes, slowly rubbing them as he sat up and looked a little irritated around.

He for an second had no clue where he was only to then realize he was in Namjoons bedroom.

".. Did he carry me here last night?" Yoongi asked himself, turning around to again get surprised by Namjoon who laid behind him.

He thought for an moment, realizing that it was Monday and searching for his phone.

".. Fuck. Joon wake the fuck up!" Yoongi said sitting up and shaking the males shoulder

"What?..whats going on?" Namjoon asked sitting up and looking at Yoongi still half asleep.

"We're running kinda late. It's 8am you idiot!"

"Huh? Are we..?.. Whatever" Namjoon said, pulling Yoongi back down and wrapping his arms around him to continue sleeping.

That however didn't go as Namjoon wanted this to go, the smaller pushing Namjoons hands off him and sitting again up.

Yoongi wasn't the type to be touchy. That last evening was only because he was tired.

"Yoongi come on.. Just continue sleeping" Namjoon said, looking again at Yoongi who slowly stood up.

"No thanks.. I'm gonna get up, you should get up as well. I still am gonna go to work." Yoongi said, trying to somehow look a bit less messy

"For real..? But you could stay here with me. I wouldn't mind that. I can always give you a day off-"

"Namjoon. No special treatment now." Yoongi said, walking out of the room and towards the front door, putting his shoes on, Namjoon now also standing up and following the smaller.

"It's no special treatment.. You could always work another day instead." Namjoon said, wrapping an arm around Yoongis waist to pull him back.

The taller was now getting awfully close and touchy.
Probably because Yoongi allowed him too much the last evening and now that Alpha already was having the image that Yoongi was fine with it.

"Namjoon no. Hands off, let me go to fucking work now!"Yoongi said a bit louder giving Namjoons arm a small smack, the taller furrowing his eyebrows and sighting.

"Okay okay.. Have fun at work." Namjoon smiled a bit as Yoongi left, closing the door.

Yoongi was quickly making his way to work, once there putting his head down on his desk and sighting.

"..okay, now you can't deny it anymore you and Mr. Kim totally must be a thing"That guy said, looking at Yoongi who looked a little confused up.

"What? The fuck you mean?"

"You totally smell like him."

Yoongi smelled his shirt, not really sure what to say.
It smelled kind of normal to him, not exactly like Namjoon.

"Let's just ignore this for now" Yoongi said, clearing his throat and actually doing his job.

He didn't yet took a look at his phone. So what happened? Of course.

Not even 2 hours in and someone could be heard running from the elevator and asking around for Yoongi.

"Yoongi! Fuck what happened!? DON'T TELL ME YOU-"

"HOSEOK! relax. We didn't do anything." Yoongi said looking around them to see everyone staring.

He was smelling like Namjoon, probably looking like he and Joon had something going on and now Hoseok, an fucking idol was asking for him.
That of course got everyone's attention.

"..you stayed the night at his place didn't you?" Hoseok asked, leaning down only for Yoongi to stand up and quickly pull the male out of the office and somewhere more private.

"Stop fucking talking like that while everyone's around! I just stayed the night that's it! Nothing else. Just sleeping and in the morning getting up and going here."

Hobi didn't look very convinced, staring at Yoongi and nibbling on his bottom lip.

"All of you are so damn clingy. I swear I dissappear for one night and you make such an big drama out of it." Yoongi said, crossing his arms.

"Yes, we do.. What's so wrong about that? You're an omega, you're well aware that we all are interested so why do you now make it seem like it's wrong for us to care?" Hoseok asked a little frustrated, looking at Yoongi who didn't respond.

"I sometimes really question if you care at all for any of us.."

Yoongi kept avoiding Hoseok gaze, the taller sighting and leaning a bit down.

".. Hoseok I'm trying. This whole.. Whatever this is, is just kind of new to me, I never had such an big friend group, I never had anyone flirting with me like that, I never fucking even had my first kiss until Taehyung a few days ago because of a fucking misunderstanding and you can't imagine how fucking confusing some of this shit is most of the time.. I'm really trying!"

Yoongi was looking serious at Hoseok, however Hoseok was kind of stuck at an specific part of what Yoongi just said.

".. Taehyung.. Kissed you ?"

"It wasn't really.. We misunderstood each other. It kind of just happened." Yoongi shrugged, really not sure how to explain it better.

"that fucking asshole." Hoseok mumbled looking a bit upset around and taking a deep breath.

"So.. Can I go back to work now?" Yoongi asked, only for Hoseok to look him a second up and down.

"Yeah.. I'm gonna pay Taehyung a small visit." Hoseok said, letting Yoongi go who walked back inside his office.

He wasn't sure what to do exactly.
Therefore he just kept working until he was done, making his way home and ignoring his phone.

He really wasn't in the mood for any of their shit.

They treated him like he was some 3 year old kid who couldn't do anything by himself.
So what did he do? Get off his mind by going outside and drinking something.

He was old enough for it so he didn't care at all if it now was dark or not.
Neither did he give a single shit if they liked that or not.

It was his decision. If they had something against it it was their problem not his.

It was a odd sight for everyone inside the bar.
An omega who was alone and drank whiskey, downing it like some apple juice.

He was tipsy. But who cares.

It was 1am, he was on his way home, pretty much in an shitty mood while listening to some music.

And then it happened.

Getting pulled in an alley, being pressed against the wall and for an minute not even realizing what was happening.

The feeling of an hand on his ass however did make him suddenly go back into reality, pretty quickly pushing that guy off him and glaring at him.

He was feeling so done with all of this bullshit. People trying to get in his pants, all this flirting, touching and treating him like an damn object that could be owned.

He for sure would've murdered that alpha if it hadn't been for the fact that some other guy pulled him away before he could give him another few punches.

His hands may have been hurting like hell, he had a busted lip and a few scratches from that alpha bitch on his arms and face but now he at least got some anger out and that damn guy deserved it anyways.

He felt kind of satisfied now.
Calm.
Relaxed enough to fall asleep once he finally reached his home.