Subssj

"I'm fucking pissed.. Someone's gotta get fired today" The omega mumbled as he walked around in circles in front of the building.

So what happened?
To make it short-

After their small trip Hoseok and Jimin went to their studios, Yoongi having decided to visit them only for him to be thrown out of the building just before he could reach either of their studios by some security who thought he was a crazy fan.

"Yoongi?"

"Oh fucking finally! Took you long enough!" the omega said a bit louder, looking at Jimin who only could look a bit surprised at the smaller who suddenly grabbed his arm to pull him along.

Being dragged by Yoongi back towards the studio, the security guard not saying a thing and the smaller having an intense glare at him, not saying anything either to not be a bitch.

Silently sitting down and trying to just relax, even if Yoongi wasn't really in the mood to just chill anymore.

He honestly just was annoyed by now, even holding Jimins hand didn't help a lot.

"Hands off!"

"But baby you-"

"HANDS OFF!" The omega said a bit louder, pushing Jimins hands off his thigh, the beta looking a bit irritated.

Jimin silent on the car ride while Hoseok was smiling a bit as he tried to wrap an arm around Yoongi, who had his arms crossed, not saying a single word and just glaring at Hoseok who slowly removed his arm again a bit unsure what was wrong.

"Is everything okay Hyung?" Jungkook asked a bit irritated once he spotted the smaller walking inside the house a bit upset looking.

"Of course. Everything's perfect!" Yoongi said, sighing as he took his shoes off and silently mumbling some curse words.

"He seems kinda pissed.." Hoseok mumbled to Jungkook, Jimjn deciding to not say anything and instead just trying to help Yoongi take off his jacket.

"I really hope he isn't in an bad mood the whole day" Jungkook whispered, looking at jimin and Yoongi.

Just when Yoongi was about to storm off in his room there he heard a sound from the kitchen, his cat like eyes lit up, his whole mood changing out of nowhere when he realized who it was when he heard a small mumble.

Making his way inside the kitchen and without a single thought wrapping his arms around the taller who quickly put the chopsticks down to hug Yoongi back.

No words needed, just Jin who slowly rubbed the smallers back and eventually picked him up.

"Can you try this for me?" Jin asked, letting Yoongi down on the counter and moving a spoonful of food in front of his mouth.

A simple hum, followed by a small smile and a nod.

"It's good? Eat some more."

"Ohhh! Jin!" Jimin said a bit happy that the taller was finally back, Jungkook walking in after him.

"Ohhh! Food!"

"Nice to see you too Kook" Jin sighed, shaking his head a bit and grabbing a small plate to put some of the food on it and feed Yoongi.

That didn't go unnocited however, Jungkook now also trying to feed the smaller.

"Jungkook let me do this"

"No I wanna do it too!"

"Want something to drink?" Jimin asked out of nowhere, the omega humming and about to get off the counter when Jungkook picked him up.

"Hyung can we go to my room together after you're done eating?"

".. I guess. Sure but now let me down again." Yoongi said and then looked back to jimin.

"Just some water"

"Really? How about some juice instead?" Jimin asked, the smaller looking at the bottle the beta held up.

"That's okay too."

Being let down and now being pulled back down on jins lap.

"So how was the week without me? Did anything happen?"

Yoongi looked towards Jungkook and Jimin, who now looked a bit nervous at the smaller, knowing damn well how it now laid in Yoongis hands how their future would be.

Either being yelled at by Jin because of their idiocy or the alpha being calm and not killing them.

"It was alright.. Namjoon was on his business trip.. Nothing special" Yoongi shrugged, looking back at Jungkook and Jimin as if to say 'you owe me something now'

Eating some more, some pecks on his lips from Jin and the smaller happily made his way towards Jungkooks room, going inside and laying down on his bed, the young alpha being busy playing video games.

If there was anything Jungkook got invested in other than Yoongi it was video games.

Laying on Jungkooks bed for at least ten minutes, the taller not moving and instead still sitting on his desk to stare at his computer screen.

"Kook.. Jungkook I'm bored." Yoongi said, letting out a small frown when the taller didn't react and kept playing, probably not even heard the smaller because of his headphones.

"Jungkook! Kook!.. Jungkook?" Yoongi kept repeating, letting out a small dissapointed sigh after the alpha didn't do anything.

"are you ignoring me!? Jungkook?.. Kook?.. Give me some attention god damn!" the smaller grumbled, standing up to walk towards the desk and shake a bit on the chair.

"Yes Hyung?" Jungkook asked taking his headphones off and glancing at Yoongi for an second before already looking back at his screen but still listening.

"..why did you want me to come here if you're just playing video games!? Fucking hell.."

"Because I want you around me! You're like a good luck charm" Jungkook smiled a bit, glancing back at Yoongi.

"A good luck charm..? You think so?" the omega now smiled a bit leaning down to push a kiss on Jungkooks cheek.

"Ohh~ was that a good luck kiss!?" the young alpha asked, only getting a small shrug as response, now not taking his eyes off the omega.

"Can I get another one? Perhaps even more than one?"

"I think that one was enough for now. Win your stupid game now." Yoongi said, pointing at the screen where Jungkooks character was shot like crazy because he didn't move an inch.

"Ah shit.."