Baoan

Another day.

Getting ready for work like usual, once inside the kitchen just grabbing his coffee and about to follow Namjoon when he suddenly was pulled back by Jin.

"You're staying home today."

"Huh..? But I have work today and-"

"You're excused don't worry baby." Namjoon said from the hallway, the tall alpha humming and pushing a kiss on Yoongis cheek.

"did you even eat yet hm? Didn't even eat breakfast did you?" Jin asked and then sat down with Yoongi to properly eat.

The day in general was pretty much very calm, just eating, cuddling, lots of kisses and Jin and Taehyung staying by his side the whole time.

"Why exactly did we do absolutely nothing today? Don't you two have to work or something?" Yoongi asked as Jin carried him towards the bedroom and slowly shook his head.

"Not this week love. Jungkook probably is gonna take over the whole week. At least I hope he plays along." Jin sighed, Taehyung sitting down on the mattress while Jin and Yoongi laid down.

"He probably will try to convince you to have a turn as well. He's gonna be eager to help." Taehyung said and then leant a bit back to look at Yoongi and pet his head.

"Why do you need the week off? Is something going on?" Yoongi asked as he looked at the taller, both alphas looking at each other before looking again at Yoongi.

"Yoongi.. You do know your heat is gonna be due soon, right? Didn't you look at the calender?"

A blank stare, the smaller only mumbling a oh as he realized that this was a part of this world.
A part he wasn't too sure about.

"It's okay dear.. We're keeping good track of it for you." Jin hummed and rubbed the smallers back.

If Yoongi would've been honest he was a bit nervous and scared.
He couldn't remember the last time it happened too well.
It was a state where he was out of his mind and couldn't think like he wanted to, that was fucking scary, especially when it only happened once before.

Now he definitely felt more like cuddling.
That definitely was something he needed right now knowing that this crazy shit would happen soon again.

"I brought some cookies!" Jungkook said loudly as he opened the door and help up a bag only for Jin to look pretty annoyed at him after Yoongi just fell asleep.

They could feel how tense Yoongi got once his heat was mentioned, therefore him falling asleep was one of the best things that could happen in that moment.

"Is he alright..?" Jungkook whispered, carefully leaning down and staring at the omega.

"He's still a bit uneasy about his heat.. He's gonna be fine though" Taehyung whispered and then stole the bag out of Jungkooks hands.

All three of them seemed a bit nervous as well.
It was the first time of Yoongis heat as their mates.
Meaning that they now were responsible for the smallers well being in his heat.

"Jungkook go out now. We're gonna do this." Seokjin said after a while, pointing at the door.

"But I wanna take care of him as well.. What if he-"

"He's gonna be fine fucking hell. He has both of us that should be enough."

"I swear they don't respect me Hyung! Even though I'm his mate too and it's really pissing me off!"

"Jungkook relax.. They know what they're doing."

"..its still unfair! I wanna help too. What if he misses me!? Or what if-"

"Kook sit down" Namjoon sighed patting besides him on his bed, Jungkook sitting down and nibbling on his bottom lip.

"From alpha to alpha.. You have no clue how intense heats can be. You've never helped an omega in one did you? Did you even ever witness one apart from Yoongis heat a month ago?" Namjoon now asked, the younger slowly shaking his head and leaning back.

"But I should be able to take care of Hyung.. My natural instincts should kick in once he's in heat, right?"

"That.. Yes. That's true your instincts do kick in once he's in heat and you're around him-"

"But we know how you are. Such a posessive stupid young alpha and we simply know how you'd go full protection mode and would go overboard." Hoseok explained further as he walked in with crossed arms.

"That's not true!" Jungkook now said sitting back up.

"What about that time you nearly started a fight with Taehyung when he tried to take Yoongi off you?"

"Okay but-"

"Last Saturday when you kicked me for accidentally pushing you away from Yoongi?" Namjoon now asked

"But that was-"

"Yesterday when Jin fed Yoongi some food that was too hot, he burnt his tongue and you started to cuss Jin out and kept saying he should shove his food up his 'pathetic' ass to get that shit out of the kitchen and then got yelled at for at least 40-"

"YES OKAY I GET IT"

Jungkooks arms crossed, the two alphas looking at each other before looking back at Jungkook.

"At least you're his mate. That's further than we got yet." Hoseok mumbled.

Jungkook really had changed a bit since their first meet.
His alpha instincts now showing quite a lot, especially his possessiveness. His soft calm side dying a bit down whenever something got between him and Yoongi or the smaller got hurt.

"I'm gonna go out right after. I just brought some stuff from us all." Jimin mumbled as he opened the door, Jin and Taehyung looking up to him.

"It's okay.. Take your time.. A few more hours and then it should be time." Jin hummed as he watched the beta carefully.

Taehyung meanwhile moving a hand through Yoongis hair who was sleeping and leaning down towards his neck.

"Perhaps even sooner.. Smells at least like it." Taehyung mumbled, leaning back up and grabbing some of the clothes jimin had brought.

"Okay.. So at least one shirt from each of us.. I also stole one of Namjoons small pillows.. Anything else I should get?"

"that should be enough for now jiminie. You can check up on Yoongi whenever you want to." Jin whispered, Taehyung slowly nodding his head.

They really hadn't had anything against Jimin being close to Yoongi since the male Was an beta.
No threat in their eyes, not getting triggered by heats but still capable to take care of Yoongi without having to have sex.
That truly was an advantage of him.