Sh

A silence that eventually was broken by Seokjin.

"You're acting a bit weird since you're back"

Eyes on Yoongi and Namjoon, Taehyung in the corner of the table silently sipping his juice as he stared at the two as if watching them as well a bit suspicious.

"No clue what you're talking about" Yoongi mumbled, quickly pushing more of the food down his throat whilst Namjoon silently stared at his phone and glanced every now and then at Yoongi.

".. Did something happen at work?" Jin continued to ask, Yoongi just shaking his head only for Jin to grab his hand and finally make him stop eating since he seemed to use this as an excuse to not answer.

"Namjoon what's going on? If Yoongi doesn't answer me you tell me what's wrong."

Namjoon now looking up from his phone, glancing at Yoongi before he shrugged his shoulders

"Not sure.. I think everything's fine."

".. Oh really..? I see.." Jin mumbled, leaning back and crossing his arms staring at the two in silence.

Not even Taehyung said anything, just watching as if unsure what to do.

"Okay! Okay I'm gonna tell you but stop looking at me like that!" Yoongi eventually grumbled since Jins piercing stare kept creeping him out.

"Okay go on"

"Huh!? No Yoongi baby come on we said we-"

"Ah! Namjoon no! Let him talk!" Jin said a bit louder, shutting namjoon off who then looked a bit annoyed.

"So tell me what happened Yoongi"

".. What? Why are you looking at me like that? I am very serious about this. I want us to mate Yoongi"

Namjoon staring at the omega who stood a bit speechless and completely irritated in front of namjoon.

The inspection was already a mess and now Namjoon came up with that seemingly out of nowhere.

"I see.."

"I see?"

"I- well what the fuck do you expect me to say!? Something like oh sure let's fuck right now?" Yoongi asked a bit dumbfounded, only for Namjoon to sigh and shake his head a bit, sitting back down on his desk.

"No that's not it. I just.. I am kinda sick of other alphas seeing me not as your mate. Have you any clue how upsetting it is every time I have to walk around with you and see other alphas staring at you.. The others also already mated with you and that is also kinda driving me nuts."

A silence, Yoongi just staring at Namjoon who really seemed frustrated about all of this.

"I.. I was the first one to aks you out.. I gave you this job and tried to take care of you as much as I could and make sure you're safe.. I accepted that you choose Jin first even if I was extremely upset and angry.. What else do I have to do!? Tell me.. Tell me Yoongi"

Pure rage. That was what namjoon felt in that moment.

Seemingly doing anything for Yoongi only for the omega to not even slightly appreciate him and only further take his distance to him.

"Joon you have done a lot for me I know that but this.. I know that mating is a big thing for you guys but-"

"for us guys? What's that supposed to mean? Mating IS a big thing for everyone!"

That may have went into the wrong direction.
Yoongi knew how mating was a big thing in this world, he knew the meaning behind it and knew that it was important to them, yet he himself just couldn't get a grip of it and change his mindset. It still was simple put sex, nothing more.

"Uh yes.. That's what I mean. But anyways-"

"Are you even taking this serious? Yoongi mating is a serious and intimate matter.. You mated with the other four, I-even Jungkook! Fucking Jungkook! He didn't even manage to look me in the eyes when we first met because he was too shy and now you two mated and as much as I love that kid it's really frustrating how he managed to mate whilst I seem to be stuck with you in the same spot for months!"

Namjoons foot tapping around like crazy, looking at Yoongi with a intense stare.

The alpha Was getting impatient and Yoongi knew that namjoon had every right to be losing his patience.

"I'm sorry.." that seemed like the best next idea. Apologizing to the taller.

Yet it only made Namjoon frown more.

The alpha didn't want an apology, he wanted an simple explanation why yoongi took so long with him.

"No Yoongi.. Don't apologize that's not.. Okay.. Let's just forget about this whole conversation. Sorry if I was being a bit loud" Namjoon mumbled, clearing his throat and standing up to take some things and then walk towards the door.

"Let's just go home."

Seokjins eyes slowly moving from Yoongi to Namjoon who hurriedly stood up, ready to go out only to stop as Jin called him by his name.

"Namjoon.."

Taehyung watching the scene and peeking every now and then at Yoongi, moving a bit closer to the omega and wrapping an arm around his waist whilst watching how Jin and namjoon started to argue.

Jin being a bit annoyed how Namjoon seemingly tried to push Yoongi into mating and Namjoon being annoyed how Jin didn't get how he felt in this situation.

All in all it ended with the two being annoyed at each other for a day or two before both of them casually started to again talk to each other once Taehyung and Jimin did some bullshit cursing the two out together.

It really wasn't a lot the last few days.
Yoongi continuing his days like usual, Jin starting his rut, Jungkook taking over the coffee shop in the meantime and being busy as ever.

"Can we talk?"