Mmmmm

".. Did anything happen here?"Namjoon asked, looking at Yoongi and Jin, the omega staring at Jin kind of happily while Jin slowly shook his head.

"I don't think so.. Only cooked food with him." Jin shrugged, cleaning a bit up, Namjoon meanwhile walking over to Yoongi to peck his lips a few times.

"Cute" Joon mumbled, putting his hands on Yoongis cheeks to give them a small squish.

They ate after a while, most of them chatting and sometimes looking over at Yoongi to check on him.

Another day and he woke up to.. Jungkook?

The young alpha was laying right besides him, the male probably having sneaked inside his room at night.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes as he noticed Yoongi moving, looking at the omega and smiling a bit.

"Hyung.. Can we kiss again?"

It was the first thing he said, yet Yoongi couldn't really say no.

A simple nod and he immediately was met with Jungkooks lips on his, the younger pushing him against the bed and leaning above him to this time kiss him a bit deeper, pecking Yoongis lips a few times before again going for a deeper kiss.

"Yoongi do-Jesus Christ" Jimin said a bit weirded out by the scene in front of him watching how Jungkook was only slowly letting go of the smaller to then look at Jimin without saying a single word.

"..ehm.. Yes?" Yoongi eventually said, clearing his throat and trying to get away from Jungkook who looked a bit pouty that they got disturbed.

".. Right.. So since you're awake, it shouldn't be a problem for us to set up the nest now right? Jin told us that you agreed to put it in your room."

"Oh.. Yeah sure." Yoongi said still a bit clueless, Jungkook also getting up to leave the room.

He then watched how they all gathered in his room to go in an empty corner, setting up an mattress and putting down different clothes, blankets and pillows , pretty much leaving Yoongi only more confused.

Did they just put their dirty laundry in his room and then left?.. Was this some kind of stupid joke?

He really was lost, looking at the mess only to then feel a hand on his back and take a step forward, looking back to see Taehyung standing there.

"Startled you hm? You like it?" He asked looking at the mattress, Yoongi not really sure how to respond.

Was this some kind of art he perhaps didn't understand? He did know now that Namjoon and Taehyung seemed to be into art after all.

".. It's.. Very.. Defined?"He tried to describe it, looking at Taehyung who first looked at Yoongi before looking back at the mattress.

".. Defined? "

"I don't know.. Isn't it?"

".. Kinda? Did you try it out yet?" The taller asked, Yoongi slowly shaking his head.

The fuck was he supposed to do?

"Lay down, try it out."

".. I just have to lay down?"

"i mean you also could start jerking off but I don't think that that's what it's supposed to be for."

"You're such an ass" Yoongi mumbled, shaking his head and taking a step closer.

"We're not done yet anyways. We wanted to add lights for you, perhaps some snacks on the side, cleaning supplies and all that stuff. Perhaps also some plushies.. Do you need more pillows, or perhaps more blankets?" Taehyung asked, leaning down to Yoongi who finally was sitting down and then laid down.