Jauav

Lips on lips, Yoongis arms wrapping around the alphas neck and pulling him closer.

Both of them parting after an minute, only for the younger to quickly push his lips back on Yoongis for an few seconds.

"With tongue too?"

Yoongi opened his eyes to look at the alpha, sighting out but having to smile a bit as he saw Jungkooks lost expression.

"Yes kook.. With tongue too" He answered, having to hold back a bigger smile as Jungkook started to look a bit excited at him.

Another few minutes and there it came again to a stop

"Ow- did you just bite my lip?"

"Sorry Hyung.. I got too excited.. " The younger apologized, pushing a apologetic kiss on Yoongis cheek and making eye contact with the omega before hesitantly pushing a few kisses from his cheek down to his jaw line.

Yoongi really noticed that this must be Jungkooks first time.
The younger seemed so damn hesitant with everything he did. So nervous and unsure where to even properly start.

"Kook.."

"..yeah?" The younger asked, stopping what he was doing and leaning back to look at Yoongi.

"Can you.. Tell me again how much you like me..?"

It was a question Yoongi already knew the answer of.
But hearing it from Jungkook again simply was another feeling.

He really liked how it made him feel all soft when the male spoke his feelings, at least in such an situation.

Jungkook meanwhile just stared at Yoongi for an few seconds before nodding his head and starting to smile a bit as he thought of how to answer this properly.

"I like you.. So so much like.. Not even to the point where I like you anymore! No wait not like where I dislike you! I didn't mean that! I Mean to the point of loving you instead! I love you lots Hyung."

He was a mess again, yet it was cute how he tried to find the right words even if he made it so complicated.

"You're such a mess.. I cannot not like that" Yoongi smiled a bit, leaning his head up to push his lips back on Jungkooks for a few seconds.

However this time Jungkook pulled away and looked with big eyes at Yoongi.

".. Can you.. Say it back?"

Yoongi stared up at the alpha, not saying anything, not really liking it when he had to say it out loud himself.

"You do.. Love me too.. Do you Hyung?" Jungkook now asked a bit unsure, the omega not being able to further look at Jungkooks face, the alpha clearly just feeling stressed by the simple thought of Yoongi not loving him back.

"I do.. Love you"

Gosh did that feel weird saying it out loud.
Totally worth it however because he saw Jungkooks bunny smile appear in an instant.

"Hyung.. Let's kiss some more!"

Yoongi wasn't even able to say anything else, the other already pushing his lips on his.

It was so damn quick, a bit rushed and messy, but he could live with it after Jungkook wasn't experienced at all.

Two more minutes and the omega broke the kiss to breath, looking up at Jungkook who watched him happily.

"Hyung.. Do you still only wanna kiss?"

Yoongi could've slapped the male in that moment. He really assumed that Jungkook had figured out that he was fine with more, but apparently he really had to say it out loud for him.