IIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK

"Just do it"

Jin didn't question it any further, slowly getting in position to then carefully push his hips forward and bite in his bottom lip at the feeling.

Slow and careful. That was the way to go and that's exactly how Jin continued until he finally was fully inside the smaller.

It really was a blessing how he now was able to look at Yoongi, slowly leaning down to push a few kisses on his face not yet moving.

The smaller was gripping the bedsheets in the meantime, trying to hold onto something as he tried to relax at the weird sensation.

So weird, yet he absolutely loved it, and that only made it more weird for him.

Another minute and Yoongi was starting to feel a bit impatient, moving his hands on jins shoulders and giving them a small squeeze.

"J-jinnie.."

"Mhm~ what is it love? Want me to start?"

Yoongi slowly nodded his head, not really wanting to talk now, legs wrapping around the taller as soon as he began to move.

Yoongi enjoyed quiet things, peaceful things like sleeping and chilling, but gosh did he love that.

If he knew that being a bottom would be bringing that much pleasure he may wouldn't have complained about it at first.

Now he was just enjoying it to the fullest, totally forgetting about shutting himself up and just letting the sounds out without a single care.

Soft and gentle, slowly however thrusts becoming a bit faster as Jin tried his best to keep his focus on the omegas needs and what he possibly could want.

A few pecks every now and then, some more kisses on his neck and holding the males hips tightly.

Jin pretty much was in heaven.

This wasn't only better than he imagined this was at least a dozens of times better.
The real deal really couldn't be beat.

"So pretty Yoongi.. Doing so well too" Jin mumbled, making sure to praise the smaller a bit at least.

Jin didn't further comment on things, just wanting the smaller to enjoy the feeling and get to know every single small sensation in his body.

Hand going up and down the omegas sides and stopping at his lenght, to give it a few small strokes, trying his best to hold back the small chuckle as the younger pushed his hips up and let out a small whine.
It simply was too cute.

How much Jin adored the smaller, so fragile and adorable, yet fiercy and stubborn with an inner softer side.

The taller could've easily done a few rounds without any breaks, however Yoongi was already getting to his limit and jin thrusting a bit deeper eventually pushed him over the edge.

Trembling tights and a few lewd moans, put together with the priceless expression was enough for Jin to feel a bit at ease, however they weren't done yet.

"Good job love.. I'll give you a minute to breath and then we can continue yeah?" Jin asked, pushing small kisses on Yoongis neck while the smaller was taking deep breaths, pulling a bit on jins hair to get him off his neck and look at him.

"..theres More?"

"There is.. A few more thrusts and I'm gonna focus on your neck.. Then you're officially mine" Jin grinned a bit happily, leaning down and pushing more small kisses all over Yoongis face, ignoring the males small whines.

The smaller wasn't sure how to feel at the moment, he was kind of tired and wanted to stop yet Jin was still inside him and it was an incredible feeling he didn't wanna stop.

Another minute and there Jin again started to speak.

"Ready to keep going baby?"

Yoongi hesitantly nodded his head, Jin having an small smile on his lips and placing a small kiss on Yoongis lips before again starting to thrust.

Three minutes later and Jin leant down to Yoongis neck giving it a small lick.

"You're doing so great baby.. Now the best part." Jin mumbled pushing a kiss on Yoongis neck before he bit in it, not really that gentle and pretty deep.

It was a pain that first stung like hell and made the smaller cry out before the other feel hit him and made the pain go away.

The alpha carefully pulled away, looking at Yoongi and holding his neck a bit towards him.

"Bite" was all the taller said, Yoongi hesitantly leaning a bit up to then also bite in jins neck, a bit softer than the other did but still leave a mark that would he visible.

They both looked at each other, the older taking Yoongis hands to hold them and quickly press their lips back together while thrusting a bit faster, near his climax as well.

A hot, messy kiss later and a few more loud moans, their climax reached the end, both cumming and breathing heavily, the taller carefully pulling out and pushing small kisses on Yoongis face.

"I don't think knotting would be a good idea since you're already exhausted.. You don't mind that I didn't right?"

Yoongi was kinda lost, not only because he didn't understand but also because he was still too much into what just happened

They just had sex and mated.

Now Jin was pulling the smaller tightly against his body, cuddling him like there was no tomorrow and pecking his lips a few times.

"Alright.. Now let's clean you up. We do look a bit messy now." Jin chuckled, carrying the smaller and after cleaning up, a nice bath and just relaxing, Yoongi took one of the pills before peacefully sleeping in jins arms.