Suck It Up

"The fuck happened!? Where the fuck am I now? AM I BLIND!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY ARMS!? AHHHHHH"

It was an awful loud scream, which didn't last long however as nothing happened.

There was nothing.
Yoongi didn't feel his body, neither could he see his own body.

His mind kind of was just existing in this endlessness.

He tried to remember what happened, taking a sharp breath in as he remembered.

Even if he couldn't express it, his voice sounded furious.

"I DIED!? SERIOUSLY!? I FUCKING LIVED MY WHOLE LIFE WITH THIS SHIT GOING ON ONLY FOR SOME RANDOM ASSHOLE TO FUCKING STAB ME!? I'M GONNA KILL THAT FUCKER! WHOEVER THE FUCK THAT WAS I'M GONNA KILL HIM!"

"THAT'S UNFAIR! NO, FUCK WHATEVER GOD OR SHIT EXISTS YOU EITHER NOW PUT ME BACK OR I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP!"

He was really threatening some kind of God he didn't see yet nor even knew the existence of.

He for sure had nuts.

Griefing on your own death. Not unusual for an human being, but threatening an God is something I didn't witness any of you creatures do yet.

Yoongi was sure if he had an face he'd look dumbfounded around.
"Oh so you do exist! Then fucking put me back!"

I can't do that

"So you create life, including me.. And you can't put me back there?"

Your time is over in that world. I won't play around with fate.

"I thought you are fate!? I swear for an God you're pretty useless"

You're really a furious one. How about I put you somewhere else instead? Your grief at least should dissappear before you die this time or else you'll end up in this situation again

"Yes whatever. Just revive me."

Not even an second later and there he was.
He felt his body again, though his eyes closed as it only felt like he was falling.

He opened his eyes again, he saw his arms, his legs and above him a dark sky.

He couldn't breath.. Eyes widening as he realized.

He was underwater, of course he couldn't breathe.

He swam up, looking around and trying his best to make his way towards the shore, his wet clothes sticking to his body not helping one bit and only pulling him further down.

Breathless, soaked and confused he now laid on some grass, staring up at the sky and blinking a few times as he thought about what just happened.

"I'm.. Alive.. That fucker didn't lie.."He mumbled to himself, slowly leaning up.

"BUT WHERE THE FUCK AM I NOW!? God really must fucking hate me.."

He had no clue what just happened, he somehow got out of that river and now was sitting on the ground in his soaked clothes underneath the night sky.

At least it was summer and not winter.

"Next time let me fucking revive in one of those mattress stores. Fucking asshole.." Yoongi whispered as he stood up, wringing out his jacket and taking off his shoes and socks.

It seemed to be past midnight, therefore luckily no one was there to watch him.

The lights just barely being enough for him to get towards the actual path and put his clothes on an bench.