Chapter Sixty Two.

LXII.                                            Heartbreak Weather

      The first thing Thalia didn't expect when she went to Johnny's apartment was to see him and Christian sitting in the living room together

      The first thing Thalia didn't expect when she went to Johnny's apartment was to see him and Christian sitting in the living room together. She stood in the doorway with her hand still latched on the doorknob. "Chris?" She spoke in shock.

The men looked her way and Christian smiled. "Hey, Tal!" He greeted cheerfully.

"Hey, Thalia. You look nice today." Johnny greeted, referring to her light yellow pantsuit.

The blonde haired woman blinked and slowly shut the door behind her. "Thank you. Is this what you called me here for?" She questioned and sat on the recliner.

Johnny and Christian glanced at each other and the home owner shifted on the couch so that he was looking at her. "Okay, Tal, you know the situation going on with Daniel. I've been working with Amanda and Chozen to help him get out of his funk. . ."

Thalia nodded.

"And there's somebody who knows about Cobra Kai just as well as he and I do," he continued, easing into it.

It got quiet. Christian didn't speak but he was fiddling with his hands like he was trying not to say anything.  Thalia's narrow eyes looked between them as she tried to piece together what he was trying to say. Realization flashed on her face. "Oh, Johnny. . ."

"Okay, just hear me out!" Johnny quickly started again when she began to rise from the seat. "You know Chris was in Cobra Kai—"

"He hadn't been here, Johnny. He doesn't know the situation."

"I informed him on everything. Right, Christian?"

Christian quickly nodded. "Right. Right." He spoke for the first time. "He told me all about the dojo rivalries, the All Valley, Silver, Kreese. I know about it all."

"And you want to help?" The woman asked in disbelief, her eyebrow raising again.

"I know how much Daniel's struggling. I've been there. Kreese put me through hell. I just want to help."

Thalia looked between them suspiciously. "Does Odessa know about this?" She questioned, wiggling her finger between them.

The men looked at each other but didn't respond.

"I'll take that as a no. Look, Dess hasn't been doing okay since losing the All Valley. She been really hard on herself. I don't think Christian being apart of this is going to make her feel any better. No offense."

Before Christian could talk, Johnny spoke up. "This is bigger than how Odessa feels, Tal. Daniel needs help and I know Chris can do that. If she's angry then we can all just blame it on me."

She was still hesitant. But the longer she saw them sitting together like they were back in high school, the more she began to ease up. She smiled. "I'm guessing you both took my advice?"