Chapter Forty Two.

XLII.                                             Heartbreak Weather

      The middle schoolers were touring the high school at West Valley

      The middle schoolers were touring the high school at West Valley. Nate tried flirting with one of them and failed miserably. Oliver and Grayson thought it was the funniest thing ever. "I swear, man, and Bert was standing behind him laughing." Grayson laughed harder while walking into the boy's bathroom.

Oliver followed behind him. "Oh, little kids. They have no game." The juniors stopped when they saw one of the younger kids touring the school. He was wearing  Cobra Kai shirt. "Whoa, Cobra Kai?" Oliver pointed at the shirt.

The kid looked his shirt. "Um, yeah?" He responded cautiously.

Grayson stepped forward, almost in a taunting manor. "What makes you think you can wear a shirt like that around here, huh?" He said to the kid.

"What are you, five? You look like you'd cry if I flicked you." Said Oliver and he scoffed a laugh.

The kid started to get nervous as the older boys walked closer to him. He took a step backward. "My–My dojo gave it to me." He stuttered.

"Have they started a kindergarten class?" Oliver continued with the taunting.

"Can't be. I don't see Kreese working with babies." Said Grayson.

The kid cowered in fear. He expected the worst. Grayson and Oliver stopped walking and looked at each other. Then, they bursted out laughing. The young kid now looked confused. Grayson clutched his stomach from laughing so hard and Oliver clapped him on the back. "Oh, we're just messing with you, kid. What's your name?"

"K-Kenny. . ."

Grayson straightened up and his face was bright red. "What's up, Kenny? I'm Grayson." He introduced himself and held his hand out. "This is Oliver."

Kenny slowly but surely shook his hand. "Hi."

"So, you're in Cobra Kai?" Said Oliver.

The kid nodded and lightened up a little. "Yeah, I just started actually." He said with excitement.

"Nice. We were in Cobra Kai too."

Kenny looked shocked. "Really?Why aren't you guys there now?"

Grayson shrugged. "Wasn't our style, we suppose." He partially lied.

"Yeah, our friends Odessa and Hailey were there with us too. You'll probably see them here along the way. They're usually together."

"Yeah, Hailey's a brunette and Odessa's a blonde. Which I know's not a lot of information, but, Hailey'll probably make fun of you and tell you to go away if you talk to her." Grayson informed and grinned to himself. "Odessa's nice, though."

Kenny gave them a curt nod. "Oh. Good to know."

"Well, we have to start getting to class. It was good to meet you, Kenny." Said Oliver and smiled.