Chapter Thirty Six.

XXXVI.                                          Heartbreak Weather

      The three dojos were now in competition with each other

      The three dojos were now in competition with each other. Miyagi-Do was officially opened back up. Oliver battled between staying and going with Johnny. But he couldn't leave Daniel after everything they've been through together. He loved Miyagi-Do. Odessa understood. She just wanted him to be happy. Today was the day Robby was getting out of juvie. She'd been emailing him a whole lot and asking how he was doing in hopes that she could maybe make his day better. They talked about her recovery, how he was feeling while being in juvie, and how much they missed each other.

He couldn't answer them all, of course, but she missed talking to him.

Odessa stood in the corner of the school by the staircase with her phone in her hand. 

odessa 🦋
I know you get out today. 
i'm happy for you.
I also know you're mad at both
mr.  larusso and your dad.
so I know it may be weird, 
but if you need
somewhere to stay, 
you new always
welcome at my house.

robby :)
I appreciate it,  dess.
i'll think about it.
i've missed you.

She stared at the text message and looked up slightly,  seeing Hawk stare at her from across the room. Their eyes held each others and he had a small grin on his face. Her eyes flickered down to her phone.

odessa 🦋
i've missed you too.

She shut her phone off when she saw Hailey walk in front of her. "I swear, Oliver is so annoying." The girl huffed.

Odessa grinned. "Why?"

"Everywhere I turn, he's making out Demetri! Like, yes, I love them — love is love — but when I try to have a conversation I would for you to actually speak."

She giggled. "Oh,  give him a break. He's in love."

"I'm in love, too. You don't see me making out with Grayson ten times a day." Hailey exaggerated.

Odessa raised her eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes. "Okay, but that's besides the point."

The two girls talked until they saw Oliver and Demetri standing in the corner against the wall, Demetri's back against the wall and Oliver standing over him, making out. "Again? I was gone for like three minutes!"  Hailey yelled.

They pulled away with their lips swollen and faces red.  "Remember that time I walked in on you and Hammy making out in the janitors closet. . . twice?" Oliver pointed out.