Recruiting the octonauts 3/5

Quick A/N: yes I'm extending it to 5 chapters because 3 wasn't enough, and too much information in one chapter may be confusing to understand.
Also dashi wasn't trans yet, so his name is "Dash"
Anyways, hope you enjoy!

————————————————————————
KWAZII POV

I called the number barnacles had given to me, he answered the phone almost immediately.

"Hello Kwazii, what's the sudden call for?"
"So you know you were talking about building something?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I have a friend, her name is tweak. She's a really good engineer! I was wondering if you could interview her the day of my interview if you can..?"

There was silence from the other line for a minute before he replied.

"Of course!"
"Thank you barnacles! See you and inkling tomorrow?"
"See you tomorrow."

I hung up the phone and and quickly began texting tweak
————————————————————————
Quick username!
Tweak: Carr★ts!
Kwazii: YOUAREAPIRATE
————————————————————————
YOUAREAPIRATE: TWEAK GUESS WHAT
Carr★ts!: What?
YOUAREAPIRATE: THEY CAN INTERVIEW YOU TOO!!
————————————————————————
"Huh?" I mumbled, seeing tweak had left me on read.

"BOO BITCH." She screamed as she kicked down the door to the treehouse I lived in.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
"THANK YOU SO MUCH KWAZII I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO IF YOU HADN'T ASKED!!" She yelled ecstatically.
"Aye! Don't even mention it. Plus we could get the job togetha!" I replied, getting up from a wooden stool.
————————————————————————
DASH POV
I closed up my register of the coffee shop I worked at and took off my apron.
"Now what was I gonna do again?" I Mumbled, grabbing my bag and walking out of the coffee shop.

"SHIT I FORGOT TO PICK KOSHI UP FROM SCHOOL." I yelled, running to a bicycle for two people and began pedaling quickly to get to koshi's school.

After a while I finally got there and saw an upset koshi waiting for me, her arms crossed.
"I told you to put me in after care." She said furiously.
"Sorry koshi, we're running low on money and I have to have money aside in case one of us end up in the hospital." I apologized.

"You're trying to hard."
"What do you mean?"
"You're trying to give me the childhood you never had, aren't you? Always apologizing for the smallest inconvenience, taking me to the park to hang out with my friends."

"Curse you Donna Doxie." I muttered angrily under my breath.

"Koshi we talk about this everyday. No more bringing up traumatic experiences. Mom and dad aren't around anymore so you can keep the past to yourself. Or throw it out the window into the ocean." I sneered, watching koshi climb onto the bike and put on her helmet.

"Yeah yeah whatever." She replied.

The bike ride home was silent, and also very time taking. Since this was my only other break of the day besides lunch, this would be the time to pick up koshi from school. Small problem: the house and the coffee shop are a long bike ride.

"You know the drill, don't open the door for anyone. Extra keys are under the rug, to lock the door turn the knob twice to the right. To turn on the shower you turn it to the left." I quickly explained as koshi got off the bike, she waved goodbye as I quickly rode the bicycle back to the coffee shop, just in time to put on my apron and serve a customer.

"Dash, someone's calling for you on the phone. I'll take over for the time period." One of my coworkers said. I nodded as I walked to the back and picked up the phone.

"Hello? Is this Dash Dog?" The woman behind the phone asked
"Yes ma'am, what's the purpose of the call?"

"You've been accepted into the Academy of Art, Or photography college." The women replied.

I wide smile quickly formed onto my phase, I whispered "yes!" Before thanking them and hanging up the phone.

"What was that about?" Shell asked
"I got accepted into that college I wanted to go to!"
"That's great! Congratulations!"
"Thanks! I better get back to the cash register though."

I walked back to the cash register and took over until we closed at around 10:00 PM.
I took off my apron and hung it where my locker was.

"Dash Dog"
Something didn't seem right about the name.
I took a black sharpie and rewrote the name.

"Dashi dog"

Much better.
——————————————————————