Octonauts and the flying foxes

A/N: IK THIS IS AN ABOVE AND BEYOND EPISODE BUT IDC 😍

PESO POV
"Dashi what's going on?!" I asked, holding onto the seatbelt of the octo-Ray.
"Peso, get ready for a crash landing." Dashi mentioned, before correcting herself "make that, a ROUGH crash landing!" She corrected, trying to gain control of the octo-ray.

CRASH

"Hmmm..? I mumbled, slowly unbuckling my seatbelt and lifting my head.
"Peso? Where are we?" Dashi asked, sitting up.
"It looks like we're in Australia!" I said, looking around.
"That's not a very safe place for a Penguin.." Dashi reminded.
"I'll be fine, for now at least."
"Alright, but tell me if your overheating. We'll do something." Dashi said, climbing out of the octo-Ray.
"Alright." I replied, following Dashi out of the octo-ray.

"Dashi, is that tree.. alive?!" I asked, pointing at the nearby tree.
"No peso, that's just.. a flying fox!" She exclaimed

Just when she said that, the flying fox fell down from the tree.

"Maybe they should call it 'falling foxes' instead." I said sarcastically, waddling quickly over to the fallen flying fox and scooping her into my flippers.

"Hello?" I asked
"Too... hot,"
...

"Need... water."

"Dashi, can you grab a water bottle from my bag please?"
"Right away Peso"

Dashi gave me a water bottle and I poured some water onto a leaf for the flying fox and gave it to the animal.

"Thank you! It hasn't rained in months, we are all very thirsty and dehydrated." They mentioned

Then a beeping sound came from my octo-watch.
"Dashi, please watch the flying foxes and give them water. I'll be right back." I ordered, putting the animal down slowly and waddling towards the octo-Ray.

"What is it now you stupid octo-watch?" I muttered under my breath.
"A heat thermometer? What the hell is this?"
"Ohh, it tells me how close I am to overheating. Cool!"
"Now I'm wondering how close I am to overheating."
I pressed on the icon with my flipper, only to see the red line go up to 1/3 of the thermometer.
"mierda." I whispered, turning off my octo-watch.
"I'll tell Dashi later, these animals need my help." I said,  walking back over to where Dashi and the flying foxes are.

"Peso, sound the octo alert!"
"Right away Dashi!"

*octo alert noises*

"Peso, report please!" The captain ordered
"Captain, there's these flying foxes in the Australian desert! And it hasn't rained in months! And they're very dehydrated and exhausted from the heat." I explained, turning the camera around to show Dashi and the flying foxes.

"Ah yes! It's getting warmer every year, due to global warming naturally warm areas are becoming increasingly more warmer then before! It's important to keep them hydrated or else they might faint!" Shellington explained, before pulling something out on the screen.

"There are stages when a flying fox is dehydrated! First its-" shellington began.
"Shellington sorry to interrupt you but we know. You can Info dump us later." The captain stated, before continuing.

"One of us doesn't do too good in the desert."

The communication cut off, leaving Dashi and i on our own.

"Peso, are you ok? You seem a bit off." Dashi mentioned, putting the last flying fox back on the tree.
"I'm ok Dashi, though how are we going to sleep if the AC is off in the octo-Ray. In fact it's completely shut down!" I questioned, cleaning up the area.

"Ontop of the octo-Ray."
"Smart, I'll be right back."
"Ok."

I walked back over to the octo ray, and checked my octo-watch.

"Why the hell is it so hot out here?" I complained, looking at the thermometer, that's about to hit 3/3.

"Hijo de puta!" I exclaimed, before squinting my eyes at the hot Sun.

"Curse you ESTÚPIDO SOL!" I screamed, before my vision starting to become blurry.

"DASHI!"
"Peso?! What's wrong?"
"It's that thermometer, it's at 3/3.. need cool air.." I whispered, before falling onto the ground, fainting.

"PESO!"

A/N: haha lol get reckt semi-cliffhanger for you 😍😍😍