More random things bc i said so

- do not EVER discuss the GUPS at the dinner table. This ends with a full blown WWE match between Tweak, Kwazii, and very rarely shellington.

- inkling has the best table manners

- peso cannot cut his food properly, and when he tried the fork goes sliding somehow into the other side of the table.

- Tweak and kwaziis favorite line is "the fuck is a gender?"

- the Octonauts try their best not to cuss, but sometimes it will slip out their mouth.

- peso is legally not allowed to say any kind of cuss word unless he's THAT angry.

- Tweak has horrible habits of biting her nails, and Peso put this stinky nail polish on her nails for her to stop. Did she? Nope. She bit right through her actual nail and needed to get a fake one.

- Tweak has two different colored eyes one green one orange

-Kwazii had two different colored eyes, one green one blue

- pinto and koshi often scold and yell at eachother in Spanish and German.

- Pinto & Koshi = Tweak & Kwazii 2.0

- peso and Dashi have movie nights, and when they do it's the most child friendly one ever to exist.

- when someone denies that peso is a doctor he yells "I AM A SURGEON" and grabs his medical degree (s) and all the work he's done at his medical school.

- peso loves the show called "the good doctor" (I think that's what it's called"

- Tweak is a five nights at Freddy's kid all the way. Prove me wrong.

quick FYI!
My friend showed me Miguel O'Hara and his brother Gabriel, and there was an animal version of Miguel. I immediately said "they are now Octonauts" and made them in gacha life. So they won't be canon here but maybe in another book, if there is. They will be. I have to ask them.

- shellington is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to clumsy.

- the captain thinks that sleep is important, and then proceeds to not get any sleep.

- pinto has melon playground on his IPad, and traumatized people with the things he does on it.

-when Pinto was diagnosed with ADHD, he went to Jane and said "ADHD BUDDIES!" And Jane had to give a lecture on professor inklings level of vocabulary why that wasn't a good thing, though pinto did not give one fuck. He was just happy Jane didn't have to feel ashamed anymore.