~Driving Lessons~

PESO POV
"Ok Shellington are you ready to learn how to drive?" I asked, hopping into the GUP-A. "Uh one, no. Two: do you know how to drive the GUP-A?" Shellington questioned, sitting down.

...

"Not really." I admitted. "But I do know the basics- sort of. Of the GUP-A." I claimed. "This is gonna end up horribly." Shellington mumbled. "Oh no it won't, trust me." I said, pressing a button and driving slowly out of the Octopod. "Ok shellington so you see this Red button? We use that to start the GUP. Then we push the wheel forward and we drive in a STRAIGHT line." I began, before being Interrupted. "But I'm gay." Shellington said jokingly.

...

"Well that makes the two of us. But how do you drive in a gay line??" I asked, forgetting about the wheel and looking at shellington. "Uhh a curvy line? I don't know." Shellington guessed. "UH PESO THE WHEEL!" He screamed, pointing at the wheel. "FLAPPITY FLIPPERS!" I shouted, trying to gain control of the GUP-A again.

2 hours later

"We crashed the GUP-A talking about how can gay people drive in a straight line if they aren't even straight to begin with." Shellington explained to the captain, while Kwazii was dying laughing.

This was fun to make