Fathers day Special

This is a Father's Day special for our favorite father figure in the octopod, CAPTAIN BARNACLES! We love our octo-dad here, and he deserves a day off.

CAPTAIN BARNACLES POV
My alarm clock rang loudly as I slow sat up and shut it off. "What time even is it?" I groaned, though not looking at the alarm clock to find out. I stood up and got dressed for the day. I walked out of my pod into the HQ, I looked around for a moment and didn't see Dashii or Shellington. "Somethings going on, maybe I should go check on them." I said quietly, before being stopped by a raging ball of orange fur.

"AYE CAPTAIN!" Kwazii yelled happily, landing in-front of me.
"Hello Kwazii, you seem quite excited today." I mentioned, he smiled in response. "How about we watch a show of your choice in the game pod?" Kwazii suggested. "Kwazii I would love to but shellington and Dashii aren't in the HQ, which isn't normal." I stated, the feline tilted his head in confusion before answering. "Captain, it's 5:30 AM, Dashii probably fell asleep helping shellington with something. Like a failed science experiment or something." Kwazii answered, walking us both towards the Game-Pod.

In the Game-Pod
Still Captain barnacles POV
It felt so unusual to be off of work, if you don't get it, I'm a polar bear who can't stop working, many people tell me it's unhealthy. But if it gets the job done then it works. Kwazii and I were watching this random show, I think it's called "American house wife" or something like that, I didn't care to pick so I convinced Kwazii to pick for me, since I can't recall the last time I've had time to watch TV.

TWEAK POV
"Ok vegimals, we have got a lot of work to do, let me assign roles." I told them, not like they understood most of it but they nodded in obedience.
"Ok, Turnip and Grouber, your in charge of the food."
"Barrot and Tominoww, your in charge of setting up the table."
"Codish and Hailbeet, you guys deal with the decorations on and off ground." I explained to all of them, thankfully they understood and went right to work. "And I've got the perfect present for the captain." I whispered to myself, closing off all entrances to the launch bay.

DASHII POV
"Shellington that's not how you wrap a present." I said, taking the present and showing him step by step how to wrap a present, soon enough he got it and I didn't have to correct him anymore.
"Thanks Dashii." The sea otter smiled, wrapping the next present.
"Any time, Shelly- hey.. that's a cool nickname! I'm calling you Shelly now." I clarified, wrapping the last present.

MEANWHILE WITH PESO
"I'm going to regret everything later." The penguin sighed, grabbing a trash bag and throwing away all of his bottles of wine, drugs, unprescribed medications, all that stuff.
"If it's for the captain then it better be worth it." Peso said, putting the trash bag to the side, now thinking on a actual present to give to the captain.
"A Happy Father's Day card and some vanilla kelp pudding should do it, I mean I just quit my favorite things for my dad." He chuckled, and began writing down some things on a Father's Day card.

MEANWHILE WITH THE CAPTIAN AND KWAZII
"Kwazii? You awake?" The captain asked, looking over at Kwazii.
"Hm? This pirate is up and ready for action." Kwazii chuckled tiredly, sitting up and giving the captain a thumbs up. "It's just early I guess." The cat added onto his previous sentence.
"It's alright kwazii, though 7:00 AM is hitting pretty soon. I should probably get on with rollcall." The polar bear reminded himself, standing up.
"Actually that's already done for ya, look!" Kwazii said happily, showing captian the checklist of all the Octonauts being onboard and in accurate mental state. (Don't ask why that's there, the Captain checks up on his crew about their mental stability very often)
"Oh! Thanks Kwazii! But what about the other paperwork I have on my computer?" The captain said, thinking he got Kwazii on this one.
"Yeah, I did that too, that's why I'm so tired." The pirate spoke. Forcing the captain to sit down and relax, something he wasn't good at.

"Well thanks kwazii, maybe you need to sleep." The captain suggested, but the cat did not move from the chair. "It's alright captain, sometimes it's nice to have a break, now ain't it?" The lieutenant said, changing the channel.
"I guess, I haven't experienced relaxation in a while, it's kinda unusual for me you could say." The polar bear states, his eyes fixed on the television.

Kwazii then checked the time on his octo watch, and suggested to go downstairs into the HQ, the captain agreed and they both started walking towards the HQ.

"Everyone, positions!" Professor inkling announced, turning off the HQ light and hid in his position.

...
"Kwazii, why is it so dark?" The captain questioned.
"You'll see why in a moment matey." The cat said, seating the captain. The feline then snapped his fingers, signaling Barrot to turn on the light, which he did after some struggle.

"HAPPY FATHERS DAY!" The crew shouted in unison, bringing a joyful smile to the captains face.

"Captain open my present!" Dashii exclaimed.
"Cheepa cheea!" The vegimals shouted, which translated to "no mine!"
"Relax everyone, I'll open your presents AFTER we eat." The polar bear chuckled, before they all began eating.
45 minutes later...
"Now it's present time." The captain chuckled, turning around to see the Octonauts already lined up with presents in their paws/flippers/tentacles. The captain looked confused at pesos two gifts, one was a trash bag and the other was a Father's Day card. He decided to open the trash bag first, the curious bear untied the top of the trash bag and looked in it, the bears eyes were now wide and a bright and long smile grew onto his face.

"Your quitting drugs?!" The captain said happily, hugging the penguin tight.
'Not exactly quitting, more like.. putting them down for the day, then I'll go back to them tomorrow." The penguin thought, though enjoyed the captains bright smile while it lasted, peso used his small flippers and wrapped them around the captain happily. Before the penguin let go and gave the captain his card, and sat down besides him. The polar bear never felt any happier while reading this.

(This is what the card said btw)
"Dear Captain Barnacles, I wish you a happy Father's Day, and on this day take the time to REST. You need it. Anyways to continue on with this card and not waste space, I hope you enjoyed my gift I gave you just now, and take a break on the coffee please :( anyways other then that, take a break and breath, bye dad!
- from peso.

"This is my new favorite item." The captain mumbled, before opening and cherishing everyone else's gifts.

FATHERS DAY SPECIAL! I MANAGED TO DO THIS DURING MY FREE TIME YESTERDAY, WHICH I HAVE TOO MUCH OF! ANYWAYS ENJOY!!