More headcanons

GUYS I HAVE MORE HEADCANONS
- Whenever tweak is in a bad mood, Kwazii will bother her, though he stopped after this one time Tweak re-created the bite of 83' with kwazii's arm. That's right. She bit his arm. Kwazii never annoys tweak when she's in a bad mood again.

- Whenever peso is sick, the Octonauts struggle to take care of him. Though Shellington and professor inkling end up taking care of peso because they are the only two that actually knows what to do.

- Professor inkling is more of the grandpa of the octopod, because being the dad of the octopod was taken by captain barnacles

- whenever someone's upset, the vegimals will circle around their legs and sing random songs, then they will go into the persons lap and fall asleep.

- the vegimals will NOT let shellington or Professor inkling be physically or mentally sad. They will do anything in their power to make them happy.

- Whenever tweak is upset, she will run to Dashii if she needs to cry, which is very rare. If it's just ranting she'll go to Kwazii or the Captain.

- Kwazii is the kind of person to say "Let's kill them, I have their address and their IP." Whenever tweak is ranting about someone.

- Peso likes hugs

- Tweak and Kwazii make quite the duo when they aren't teasing each other, or arguing.

- Whenever Dashii is doing a photo shoot, she'll kidnap peso and the vegimals, but she always struggles to get them in the frame due to their height.

- Kwazii and Kit are pretty good friends, though because of the last time they met Both CLADE and the Octonauts have ground rules for when they come over.

- rule 35 of the octo-rules, we cannot let Kwazii go ANYWHERE unsupervised, and tweak does not count as a legal guardian.

- whenever Kwazii looses something, he'll just say "I ate it" and leave.

- Peso goes to bed at 8, not because he wants to but the captain insists he does. Unless it's game night then after 6 games he'll send peso and the vegimals off, then Kwazii and tweak, then Dashii, then shellington, and then him and the professor will clean up and go to bed.

- the captain checks on everyone before they go to bed, but he doesn't bother to go into the launch bay where tweak is because no matter what he does tweak never falls asleep.

- For some reason I wanna give Barnacles a eating disorder so now he has a eating disorder.

- Everyone HATES to see peso or the vegimals sad and will do anything they can to keep them happy.

- Seems like a cinnamon roll, could kill you - Peso, he's such a sweet little guy until you piss him off.

- Kwazii never actually says "I love you" he says "I hate y'all but your my crew so I have to like you." That's how you know it's Kwazii, if he says "I love you" kick his ass out the octopod.
THATS NOT KWAZII.

MORE HEADCANONS :DDD

- Captain barnacles has been grounded by peso before,  and peso does not hesitate to do it again.

-Barrot is afraid that tweak will eat him.
(Barrot is a carrot 💀)

- peso tends to cling onto people when he's scared, mainly Kwazii or the Captain.

- the vegimals are extremely fast

- the vegimals walk like a fricking Gremlin, it's scary.

- peso is horrible at self confidence, but he's great at making other people confident in themselves.

- Professor natquik hates waiting, and even though it's kinda apart of his job, he's very impatient.

Thats all I have for now