Dashi and the ★Matchmaker Game★

Dashi POV
I lay down on my bed, listening to music. It was a boring day in the octopod, no missions, no chaos, Kwazii and tweak aren't fighting, Paani isn't getting high off of literal water, w inkling hadn't thrown anyone out the octopod, it was so boring.

Until an idea sparked into my two brain cells I have standing after college.

"This boring day just got exciting." I mumbled, before hopping off my bed and sitting down in my chair at my desk, grabbing a random notebook that had the title '★Matchmaker/Couple game★'

"This was a book from a long time ago, I can tell. My handwriting looks like a 1st grader."  I commented, looking through the book.

"I was fricked up back then, these are all- wait a minute go back.." I scrolled back through the book to find two things.

My eyes scanned through the page, an evil grin slowly rising on my face.

"This is gonna be fun."
And with that, I closed the book, and ran out of my pod

PESO POV
I was making my bed, for the 100th time. I just didn't feel like doing anything else. And every time I spot a flaw I would start over.

"This stupid- What the?"
I heard a loud booming noise from dashi's pod. Before hearing her run out the pod. I walked into her pod and saw that there was nothing but a old book.
"I'm just gonna go- WOAH!" I screamed, falling backwards into the octochute.
"Mierda." I muttered, falling into the launch bay.
"Hi Dashi- what the hell are you doing here?" I quickly changed the subject, noticing another old book in her hand.

"Oh this? It's just a silly book I thought I might show to tweak!" She exclaimed

"Dashi."
"Ok fine it's a random matchmaker book I found and I was really-"
"Jodido?"
"Whatever the hell that means yes."
"I legally cannot swear in English so I have to swear in Spanish:D"
"That's interesting."
"Very. Anyways let me help."
"Ok!"
"Yipee!"

KWAZII POV
"TWEAK" I yelled
"TWEAK" I yelled again
"TWEAKKK" I yelled for the final time before she responded.
"WHAT KWAZII?" She yelled back.
"Dashi and peso are up to something." I said
"Hold up- we're talking Peso. Peso wouldn't dare do a thing." Tweak explained
"That matey is a gremlin. HE WALKS LIKE THE VEGIMALS!" I shrieked
"And?"
"How do the vegimals walk AND run?"
"Like a gremlin- ohhh I get it now! Sorry my last two brain cells were waisted on YOUR STUPID PIRATE TALK!"
"AYE!"
"HEYY GUYYYSSS!" Dashi screamed.
"What the fuck do you want?" Tweak asked.
"UhHhHh."
"Peso what was the plan again?" She whispered to the small penguin, who just shrugged and stood infront of Dashi.
"We- uhm. Kinda set you guys up?" Peso explained
"YOU DID WHAT?!" Tweak yelled, I just stood there, playing video games on tweaks TV.
"Yeah get ready." Dashi said
"ITS LIKE ELEVEN AM!
"So?"
"Dashi you realize I don't eat until dinner."
"Oh."
"mierda." Peso mumbled
"STOP CUSSING IN SPANISH!"
"It's the only way I can🤷‍♂️"
"I say we go while we can." Tweak whispered
"Good idea, to the game pod?"
"To the gamepod."

And off we were to the ping-pong battle.

"I'm gonna go see what Paani- PAANI NO!" Peso shrieked, running over to the launch bay water where the GUPS are.
"Helo frien! The water is a lot darker then it was earlier-" Paani stated
"THATS BECAUSE THE GUP-E WAS LEAKING OIL!" Peso exclaimed angrily
"Shit."
"mierda."
"Crap."
"My stomach hurts"
"No duh it does, Dashi get the stretcher."
"Ok🤷‍♂️"

If your wondering they did end up going. With a few adjustments.

This is how it went in the end

I want to do a video but I can never bc it always says search YouTube I DONT WANNA SEARCH YT 😡😡😡😡😡
Ok I hope I did this correctly bc ik nothing abt matchmaker 😍