AU EXPLANATION(sorta)

Heya! As you see, today will be a AU explanation. Let's start with this AU: Normal/ Octonaut headcanons and oneshots AU.

CAPTAIN BARNACLES
The captain is very intelligent, and very independent. And often struggles to ask for help, but when he does the crew will be more then happy to help him. The captain still gets flashbacks from his past, and how he got claustrophobia. He has anxiety whenever he has to wait for a really really long time (3-7 hours) or when something isn't working properly. Stuff like that.

KWAZII
Kwazii is a very goofy, kind, crazy person. He's very independent but sometimes will depend on his other crew mates if he really needs them, Kwazii doesn't remember what happened to his parents, and he takes the captain as a father figure. He wants to go on more adventures with his grandfather, and has gotten that opportunity since his grandfather became an octo agent. And he was allowed to sail with him and still be apart of the Octonauts.

PESO
Peso is a very small, kind, CIVILIZED person. Unlike in my drama in the octopod AU. He's willing to help anyone, no matter where they are. But he's still afraid of kwaziis stories and will often hide behind someone. He doesn't remember what happened to his father at all. Though here he was still bullied and told to commit unalive, but he didn't. He lived onto his "be nice to others, they don't need to hear your problems" legacy. (Something I just made up) though enjoys being comforted when the crew comforts him, and enjoys comforting them in return.

DASHI
Dashi is a very nice, naive, and talented dog. She's the IT Officer of the crew, and enjoys her job a lot! Shellington and her are best friends, and she would like to keep it that way. Drama in the octopod AU, and this AU. are very alike. Her father told her to loose wait and whenever she wore a sports bra in the house, her father would insult and joke about her stomach fat. That's why she wouldn't join the Octonauts in dinner sometimes. Her mother was a very kind and supportive young lady, but was later diagnosed with breast cancer, and didn't survive. Though before she died, Koshi and Jane were born, and it was dashi's responsibility at the age of 10 to take care of them.

TWEAK
Tweak is a very strict, kind, and tried rabbit. She doesn't enjoy company much, since she grew up with her mother gone, and her father normally working, but he did care a LOT for tweak, and she appreciates that. She hates it when Kwazii enters the launch bay with paani. But if it's just Kwazii maybe she'll let him see what she's doing, it's called a "Kwazii privilege" that only Kwazii has. Dashi is barley even allowed in the launch bay because of tweak closing the chutes to the launch bay. But she still appreciates tweak in every way she can.

SHELLINGTON
Shellington is a very intelligent, unique, and talented sea otter. He's very touched starved and enjoys company. He sees professor inkling as his father figure, and sees the captain as a second father figure (if professor inkling died)
He's also a very curious creature, he can, and will go out in a tornado to see a fish he's already seen. He's (CANONICALLY) autistic, and captain barnacles knows it, and tries to do everything in his power to keep shellington in place.

PROFESSOR INKLING
A very calm, brilliant, and supportive grandfather figure to the Octonauts, though captain barnacles sees him as a father figure. He enjoys comforting the captain whenever he falls asleep in the library, from this behavior he found out the captain enjoys the slow, older people music and the silence their usually is ever since they banned Kwazii from the library because he destroyed a bookshelf.

I'll continue this with another chapter explaining my drama in the octopod AU!